Thread: Hartge BMW H1

Hartge BMW H1

Hartge takes care of the littlest shoot of the BMW family and provides an exclusive upgrade for the “Golf Class Competitor“, the new BMW 1 Series, making it even sportier, more beautiful and above all, more faster.

The both Common-Rail-Diesel-engines 118d and 120d will be brought up to 145 hp / 196 hp caused of the HARTGE power-boxes. Now be at the drivers disposal 330 lb-ft of torque by 2000 rpm for the 118d and even 390 lb-ft of torque by 2000 rpm for the 120d. With that the two quikly compacts cover the speed from 0-100 km/h in just 8,5 sec respectively in just 7,4 sec (120d) and continues to an top speed of 220 km/h (138 mph). In planning for the later in year coming 130i gas variation is a compressorkit , which will boost the 1 Series from HARTGE beyond the mark of 300 hp. The engine modifications are available for cars with 6-speed manual as well as for cars with automatic transmission.

The adjustable HARTGE sport suspension, lowering the car 30 mm and featuring specific rate springs and shock absobers, care for an demanding and athletic handling. The best grip to the street is enabled by the high-performance tires from Pirelli or Continental mounted on 17“,18“ or 19“ HARTGE Classic wheels in the specific dimensions. In summer 2005 the 1 Series can be equipped also with the newly 19“ HARTGE - Classic2 wheels in front 225/35-19“ and rear 255/30-19“.

The front-exterior is upgraded by the newly designed front spoiler and award the HARTGE 1 Series an atheltic-agressive character with a striking soft modified appearance. At the new rear spoiler, a new and exclusive center mounted stainless steel rear sport silencer shines with dual round tail pipes (optional with oval pipes) and this two components gives the tail a individual innovative look.

For the interior cabin as well as the cockpit HARTGE also offers high-grade equipement elements. The specific ergonomic formed HARTGE – sports steering wheel in full leather, optional with carbon- or aluminium inlays, mediate the best contact to the vehicle at the privileged pilot. Add to this are aluminium pedals, handbrake handle and gear knob as well as an automatic gear lever available. As well in carbon-fiber HARTGE offers the interior panels and the exklusive HARTGE designed floor mats in velours completes the HARTGE- equipement-line.

The HARTGE 1 series program offer individual drive and styling components for the entire 1 Series product range, with this they establish an exclusive difference to the series cars and allowing one to experience what HARTGE calls...

... “die feine Art schnell zu sein!“
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Web Publisher:
    1. ExoticCarSite.com
    2. Bugatti-Veyron-16-4.com

If We Have The Courage To Pursue Our Dreams, And Transform Our Vision Into Reality, We Invite Magic Into Our Lives - Race Resort Ascari

The Only Thing Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil Is For Good Men To Do Nothing - Edmund Burke

There Are No Speed Limits On The Road To Excellence - David W Johnston

If Good Men Do Nothing, Then That Is Evil Enough

Hartge H1 #2
    Web Publisher:
    1. ExoticCarSite.com

If We Have The Courage To Pursue Our Dreams, And Transform Our Vision Into Reality, We Invite Magic Into Our Lives - Race Resort Ascari

The Only Thing Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil Is For Good Men To Do Nothing - Edmund Burke

I thought this was a Hummer when i saw the Title!

Nice looking, save for front bumper; you'd suck some serious wildlife into that.
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

Hartge H1 #3
    Web Publisher:
    1. ExoticCarSite.com

I can't upload 2 other pictures, too large in size, but you get the idea.
    Web Publisher:
    1. ExoticCarSite.com

Germany -> West Germany -> NRW -> Düsseldorf
    At the moment I'm at work and have no chance of uploading pix. But in three weeks I have some nice shots of the Hartge H1 5,0 for you. It is the BMW 1 Series with the V8 engine out of the old BMW M5. But because the M5 hadn't have enough power they changed it to 450bhp!! It's a hell of a car! Sadly you have to wait until 20-08-2005 when I'm back home to see the pix.
    WRC - That's motorsport!

"If you can see the tree you are about to hit, it is called 'understeering'. If you can only hear and feel it, it was 'oversteering'."
    Walter Röhrl

Germany -> West Germany -> NRW -> Düsseldorf
    *erm* just forgot to show you the pix

Have driven the car myself, but it isn't as fast as I thought it would be... I thought 450 hp in this little car could be better... But nonetheless the clutch went by after we tested the acceleration of the car and the second clutch went by after the car was tested at the race circuit in Oschersleben/Germany...
    WRC - That's motorsport!

"If you can see the tree you are about to hit, it is called 'understeering'. If you can only hear and feel it, it was 'oversteering'."
    Walter Röhrl

Thread Information