Thread: Dacia Logan Steppe Concept

Dacia Logan Steppe Concept

Looks cool!
    ALFA ROMEO-Poetry In Motion

i'm afraid not many people who want to buy a lifestyle car would be a dacia, i think they're going in wrong direction
    12 cylinders or walk!

Quote Originally Posted by dydzi
    i'm afraid not many people who want to buy a lifestyle car would be a dacia, i think they're going in wrong direction
    It's not a lifestyle car it's a funcar.
    Funcars are aimed especially at young people, and young people usually don't have lots of money, so price is an important factor here. Dacia, being cheap, would be an interesting alternative in this market niche. Especially if its build quality would be as good as its looks.
    However, I suppose that this concept isn't planned to go into production. It's merely means of creating positive brand image; of saying "Look, we're not only about sturdy, uninteresting, basic-level cars. We can also make something fresh and fun. You should consider paying more attention to our products, my dear consumer."
    It's not denial. I'm just very selective about the reality I accept.

Quote Originally Posted by go.pawel
    It's not a lifestyle car it's a funcar.
    Funcars are aimed especially at young people, and young people usually don't have lots of money, so price is an important factor here. Dacia, being cheap, would be an interesting alternative in this market niche. Especially if its build quality would be as good as its looks.
    However, I suppose that this concept isn't planned to go into production. It's merely means of creating positive brand image; of saying "Look, we're not only about sturdy, uninteresting, basic-level cars. We can also make something fresh and fun. You should consider paying more attention to our products, my dear consumer."

okay it can be cheap but i'm not sure any car with a dacia badge would ever be regarded as a cool car, we'll see

i think somewhat similar car will go to the production as renault need some answer on volkswagen's skoda roomster, and this car perfectly matches this niche
    12 cylinders or walk!

the car shows the future 3 model from dacia: "furgon" a utilitary vehicle like peugeot partner , with metal windows, a "furgon" people carrier with glass windows, and "break (wagon)" with the same body but with hatch backdoor. In the future there is a big probability to have a 4x4 version similar to the concept. Anyway if you wanna know how the production model will look , just imagine steppe concept with the blue parts remaining. All the "Showoff" things will disapear because after all logan is a value car. It will have a starting price around 10.000 euros in romania, and probably will have 1.6l 16v petrol engine with 107 hp.

Thread Information