Go to Ultimatecarpage.com

Go Back   Ultimatecarpage.com forums > Automotive forums > General Automotive

Old 03-06-2004, 04:09 PM
Novice

Speedster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DwZX35
no! its 223 mph! tons of magazines have gone 220 mph in it!

they are both great, but the Saleen looks way better, and is the most aerodynamically advanced car in the world!
I WOULD CHOOSE THE SALEEN S7 OVER ANY CAR. IT'S AN AMERICAN SUPERCAR AND IT LOOKS AWSOME.
Old 03-06-2004, 06:38 PM
Enthusiast

Earth
i would choose the Enzo over the S7 any day

why you might ask...Here is a list of reasons why i don't like the S7 as much as the Enzo

enzo has better status symbol
enzo exotic looks
performance, i prefer F1 engineering over a ford tuner branch company
i trust italian cars over American cars
even if the enzo is more, you know if you have to sell it one day you might actually make money, as oposed to the s7 resale value

the list goes on into eternity, but i think i have made my points quite clear
Old 10-12-2004, 09:57 PM
Novice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rijoh
For me Enzo, cause it's the extremest supercar ever made. I've seen it in real and it's a stunning beautiful beast.
The S7 just looks like a streched Mac F1
extremest isn't a word

and the enzo is just useless eurotrash, maybe the dumb wops should drop their 'we have nothing to prove' attitude if their going to build cars in this class (not to say that ferarri has much class)

if someone gave me that much money, they'd get a car thats half decent looking atleast, i'd rather look at a civic

oh and i've seen the s7 for real and it is hot...and it surely does not look like a streched out mclaren...it is a beautiful beast

Last edited by fast movin matt; 10-12-2004 at 09:59 PM. Reason: add
Old 10-12-2004, 11:49 PM
UCP'S Guardian Devil

Mexico City, Mexico
Send a message via MSN to taz_rocks_miami
Quote:
Originally Posted by fast movin matt
extremest isn't a word

and the enzo is just useless eurotrash, maybe the dumb wops should drop their 'we have nothing to prove' attitude if their going to build cars in this class (not to say that ferarri has much class)
Racial slurs aren't appreciated here, you'll be lucky if one of the mods doesn't ban you on your first post.

Quote:
if someone gave me that much money, they'd get a car thats half decent looking atleast, i'd rather look at a civic
Don't worry, no one will ever give you that much money unless you win a lottery, which I doubt you will.

Quote:
oh and i've seen the s7 for real and it is hot...and it surely does not look like a streched out mclaren...it is a beautiful beast
That's the only half inteligent thing you've said in this post.

Having said that. For me it's a close call between the two, I'd love to have them both in my garage. By a slim margin I would pick the Enzo, then the S7. Why? I wouldn't pass up the opportunity to buy Ferrari's best ever car. I also love the S7's looks and performace, and that 427, drool. Oh, hell, if I had the money, I'd get them both at the same time
Old 10-13-2004, 03:35 AM
Rookie

enzo sorry dude for me there is no comparison enzo hands down
Old 10-13-2004, 08:45 AM
Supporting Member

Rozenburg, Holland
Quote:
I hope you will practice your name and move
Old 10-13-2004, 11:00 AM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batmobile_Turbo
now this is a more reasonable thread than Enzo versus Veyron, because the veyron is no mach when it comes to handling and image. so we will compare cars with more in common.
Saleen S7 0-60 3.3 s , top speed = 223 MPH
Ferarri, Enzo Ferarri 0-60 3.28 s, top speed = 217.5 MPH
the saleen boasts a resiliant large-diplacement V8 that grinds out 550 HP
whereas the enzo has an extremely sophisticated V12 that puts out 660 HP.
these cars are the very best of the two biggest car continents. which one do you like more?

Yes the Ferrari is complicated but if you can afford that car then you will never turn a wrench on that bad boy. You will have Guido do it for you.

I would choose the Enzo over the Saleen easy. Does the Saleen have as many suspension settings as the Enzo?? I dont think it does. The Enzo is just a monster. Did you watch the Top Gear episode with Neils testing the Enzo. Man, how could you not want that car.
Old 10-14-2004, 04:36 PM
Novice

The Veyron is still a concept car, so how can you compare them. And further more the time they tested top speed it got to about 300Kph and the went off the tarmac into a wall. Then they went to show it could actually DRIVE in public and the test driver spun it!!! They spun an AWD on a dry track! WTF!!!
In my opinion the ENZO is a much better looking car, the Saleen looks about 15 years old... Top speed is not every thing... i reakon that the ENZO would out brake the Saleen and dominate it on a track. In case you have not noticed yet, i am a very bias ferrari fan... I cant rember who, but it was said that the saleen was the most areodynamicly advanced car, i would say that the Enzo would be, its is designed so that the body will assist the driver weither speeding up, holding top speed, braking, turning etc...
Old 10-14-2004, 04:38 PM
Novice

Smile Go GO the ENZO

The Veyron is still a concept car, so how can you compare them. And further more the time they tested top speed it got to about 300Kph and the went off the tarmac into a wall. Then they went to show it could actually DRIVE in public and the test driver spun it!!! They spun an AWD on a dry track! WTF!!!
In my opinion the ENZO is a much better looking car, the Saleen looks about 15 years old... Top speed is not every thing... i reakon that the ENZO would out brake the Saleen and dominate it on a track. In case you have not noticed yet, i am a very bias ferrari fan... I cant rember who, but it was said that the saleen was the most areodynamicly advanced car, i would say that the Enzo would be, its is designed so that the body will assist the driver weither speeding up, holding top speed, braking, turning etc...
Old 10-14-2004, 04:50 PM
Enthusiast

Coldenflat
Send a message via AIM to CdocZ
hmmm.......s7 vs. enzo.....id have to say the s7, cause i just cant say no to a 427 (7 liter) muscle car engine staring at me with that sexy a body over it
Old 10-14-2004, 05:40 PM
Enthusiast

Californian by nature, living in Teggsas.
Send a message via AIM to jcp123
Well...S7, for 3 reasons.

1. Although I have no idea what it looks like, it can't be much worse than the Enzo.
2. It's American.
3. 427 V8

Approximately 79% of statistics are made up.
Old 10-14-2004, 06:00 PM
Enthusiast

TUJUNGA, CALIFORNIA U.S of A.
Send a message via AIM to QuattroMan Send a message via Yahoo to QuattroMan
No matter how you look at it, it's a Ford, Ferarri Enzo for me..
Old 12-31-2007, 01:51 AM
Novice

a
Prefer Enzo

Enzos Body To Weight Ratio Is Less Than Saleen Where As Saleens Body To Weight Ratio Is 3.75/5 And Enzos 2.99/5 Speaking Of Power Saleen Has A More Powerfull Engine 700hp Where As Enzos Is 600 Est
But Saleen Will Slow Down Becuz Its Body Has To Pick Up Its Engine Weight At High Speed Where As Enzos Body Being Light Even With Less Power It Will Beat SALEEN After 5 Minutes Mintage
Old 12-31-2007, 04:36 AM
Rookie

Please, give me the Enzo. I'm a Ferrari Fan. And the FXX please :P
Old 12-31-2007, 12:46 PM
Rookie

California
That is a tough one, I'll go with the Enzo by a tiny bit