Quote Originally Posted by PerfAdv
IMO, cheats ruin a game. I would have like to cheat some of those licensing tests..
I agree, well at least on Gran Turismo, wich is biased towards a racing simulatore.

Cheats in silly games like Grand Theft Auto are another story

The game has been delayed a few times, but trust me it's not a easy task what Polyphony Digital is doing. I would explain since I'm a GT4 fanatic (see signature, lol), but I don't want to take the time for it seams no one will really care.

Online mode has been canceled for the December release also, but they will release another game/disc with online mode next year.

That car list has a lot of accuracy in it, but there still is no official car list, and nore have all the vehicles been released. It is however confirmed that there will be more than 650cars!!!

Turbo is still here, along with superchargers and nitros oxide (for dragracing I suppose, wich is also in). I'm hearing that there is a good blure effect at high rates of speed, but I have never seen this myself, for I have dial-up for now and downloading a GT4 video is not a idea for me (rather download REAL car/racing videos ).