Thread: VOI Video I made (NEW VIPER SPY PICS!?!?)

VOI Video I made (NEW VIPER SPY PICS!?!?)

[ame="http://www.streetfire.net/video/voi-11-new-viper-spy-pics_2071272.htm"]http://www.streetfire.net/video/voi-11-new-viper-spy-pics_2071272.htm[/ame]
    97 Viper GTS
    93 Dodge Viper (Sold)
    My Videos http://www.youtube.com/early93viper

lol great vid. I love the Lightning McQueen car at the end. Oddly enough I just bought and watched that movie the other night. As far as new vipers go, they aren't making one are they? I was reading somewhere that the platform they were developing or supposed to develop was what Mercedes ended up taking to build their SLS AMG.

Yep, the SLS is based on the base research for a new Viper. However, it seems like we'll be seeing a new Viper in 2012/ 2013.
    FIXIE EVOLVED INTO SMALL MOTORBIKE! Now driving a Simson KR51 <3

Dream ride: red 1971 Opel Commodore GS/E

Yes we got to see the new Viper. They wanded everybody before they let you in...absolutely no cameras or cell phones allowed. So no pics. It looked amazing! There supose to debut it in 6 months or so........
    97 Viper GTS
    93 Dodge Viper (Sold)

Quote Originally Posted by early93viper View Post
    Yes we got to see the new Viper. They wanded everybody before they let you in...absolutely no cameras or cell phones allowed. So no pics. It looked amazing! There supose to debut it in 6 months or so........
    You do realize this means you have to draw it for us right ? Another half year wait, that blows. At least they've made or are making it.

Quote Originally Posted by DesmoRob View Post
    You do realize this means you have to draw it for us right ? Another half year wait, that blows. At least they've made or are making it.
    The real question is whether or not it will be faithful to the previous Vipers.

There are some terrible rumours floating around right now.

Apparently the car under the tarp was a Ferrari, though that might have been a different event/rumour/don't believe the internets.
    Last edited by pimento; 10-10-2010 at 10:13 PM.
    Life's too short to drive bad cars.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitdy View Post
    The real question is whether or not it will be faithful to the previous Vipers.

There are some terrible rumours floating around right now.
    I'm not sure what to expect, but I hope the end product has at least an 8.5L V10 with a long hood, short butt, and will be stupidly wide. No fancy gadgets, just a traction on/off button and tons of noise.

I say shame on Benz for setting Viper development back to square one.
    Vipers > super mercs

I will spare you from me drawing it. LOL You don't want that.

It looks a lot like a GTS with a little SRT-10 in the front facia. LED lights around the headlights and front Brake ducts. Side exhaust outlets looked amazing. But basicly it looked like a GTS with some add ons. I liked it better than the current Viper (GEN 4) but not anywhere near the First and Second GEN car. I hope they loose some of the busyness before it makes it to production.

As for HP and such we didn't here anything. Just it will be a V-10, it has to have stability control, (Goverment mandate) and it might have paddle shifters as an option. (which I don't think follows the vipers theme) Hopefully they will keep the car a bare bones race car for the road. Only time well tell.......
    97 Viper GTS
    93 Dodge Viper (Sold)

Quote Originally Posted by early93viper View Post
    LED lights around the headlights and front Brake ducts.
    I vote for those as part of the business the car needs to lose before it hits the showroom lol.

Quote Originally Posted by DesmoRob View Post
    I say shame on Benz for setting Viper development back to square one.
    Blame Cerberus for that. The Viper project was still running when Merc sold Chrysler, but Cerberus only wanted to break Chrysler up and sell the pieces, which resulted in the near-bancruptcy of Chrysler and the end of the Viper project. Merc could have treated them better, yes, but it wasn't all their fault.
    FIXIE EVOLVED INTO SMALL MOTORBIKE! Now driving a Simson KR51 <3

Dream ride: red 1971 Opel Commodore GS/E

Thread Information