Thread: Hamann Range Rover

Hamann Range Rover

The powerful HAMANN HM 5.0 high capacity engine, which is normally offered for the BMW X5, is now also available for the Range Rover 4.4 top-of-the-line V8 model. This conversion increases the capacity to 4,941 cm³ using a special long-throw crankshaft, fine-balanced connection rods, pistons with bigger diameter and the boring out of the cylinder block. In addition, sport camshafts are installed and the ECU is recalibrated.

After the HAMANN HM 5.0 conversion maximum power is increased from standard 286 hp / 210 kW to 360 hp / 265 kW at 5,800 rpm. Even more important for souvereign road use and outstanding off road traction power is the increase of maximum torque from normally 440 Nm to 520 Nm at 4,000 rpm only.

Of course the power increase also improves the road performances of the luxury off-road car: The sprint from 0 - 100 km/h is reduced from 9.9 to 8.8 seconds. Maximum speed is increased from standard 208 km/h to 225 km/h.

HAMANN also provides performance tuning for the new Range Rover Td6 with six-cylinder turbodiesel engine. Maximum power is increased from standard 177 hp / 130 kW to 220 hp / 162 kW. Simultaneously maximum torque grows to 468 Nm.

In addition HAMANN offers a stainless steel high performance exhaust system with four chromed 90 millimeter exhaust tips for all versions of the new Range Rover. For the V8 engine there are additionally available HAMANN high performance exhaust headers and HAMANN sport metal-bed catalysators which both further optimize the performance of the standard or the HAMANN HM 5.0 engine.

HAMANN of course also customizes the bodywork of the British off road car. To accentuate the off road character even more, HAMANN provides chromed stainless steel parts. The front of the Range Rover is upgraded with two solid bars which are fixed on the bumper. To make getting in and out of the car easier and to protect the sides of the car at off road operation, HAMANN offers sill tubes with integrated steps.

New in the HAMANN individual range for the Range Rover is the HAMANN ONROAD bodystyling kit with sporty yet elegantly styled aerodynamic components. The HAMANN front apron with large air intakes for the coolers and the front brakes replaces the standard bumper such as the HAMANN rear apron.

The exclusive HAMANN look is further guided by the multi-piece HAMANN 22-inch light alloy wheels which are offered in two different designs. The 10.5Jx22 wheels with high-polished outside well are alternatively available in powerful HAMANN PG3 five spoke design or in the new, pointedly elegant HAMANN ANNIVERSARY II multi-spoke styling. Both rim types can be driven on the Range Rover with 305/40 R 22 tires all around.

To always safely control the high road performances of the tuned Range Rover, HAMANN offers a high performance brake system with 8-pot fixed calipers and perforated and vented 365 x 34 mm brake discs on the front axle.

The Range Rover interior can be customized using sporty HAMANN accessories such as an ergonomically shaped airbag-sport-steering-wheel and a footrest and pedals made from aluminium.

In addition HAMANN also offers a state-of-the-art Multimedia-equipment with DVD-player and a game console.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I'm going to eat breakfast. And then I'm going to change the world.

Hamann Range Rover #2

Hamann Range Rover #3

Hamann Range Rover #4

Hamann Range Rover #5
    Audi humbles Porsche. A new dawn starts today.

Being nice since 2007.

Range Rover Sport

Beauty...

very very beautiful

If I wanted one as a show vehicle, I'd have to get the one in p_d's post.

However, the black one with the 5-spoke rims would be my main choice.

Thread Information