Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Call Of Duty 4

Quote Originally Posted by RacingManiac View Post
    I had a game yesterday when I sneak into the enemy MG nest with my "stealth" load out(P90+ Silencer, Bandolier, UAV Jammer, Dead Silence) and took out 8 guys without most of them realizing I was there....
    a set up like that is great! wheni get 30+/9 kill death ratio, it's usually with a loadout like that - although i don't use bandolier so i run out of ammo for everything usually end up knifing one or two before i get finished off
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

Sounds like last night. *shifty eyes*
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

Quiggs and I played again last night, and I'm now in love with the semi-automatic shotgun.

Containers+Shotgun+Quick Reload+Deep Impact=The most fun you can have with a shotgun without being naked.

I've been fooling around with the R700 Rifle as well and it's just too much fun.
    John says:
    so i had to dump acid into the block tank today
    i'm afraid to fap
    cause i got it on my hands

I'm trying to up the AK-matic. I don't really like it all that much, but the XP is making me do it. Must get moar levels!!!
    [O o)O=\x/=O(o O]

The things we do for girls who won't sleep with us.

Patrick says:
    dads is too long so it wont fit
    so i took hers out
    and put mine in

I'm level 55 now, and addicted to this game.

I've got a few classes which I have had lots of success with, if anybody wants to try them.

Most commonly use:

"Ghost"
    MP5 Silenced
    Gold Deagle, I should be using a silenced pistol, but this thing is just too awesome.
    Bondolier, that extra ammo really comes in handy on those streaks
    UAV Jammer
    Dead Silence, this works great with UAV jammer, as when you have a silenced weapon, you are completly invisible and silent on the map.

And, my second kit:

"Sniper"
    Barret .50 Cal
    MP5 Silenced
    2x Claymore, very handy for sniping in one spot
    Overkill
    Iron Lungs OR Dead Silence, either or, depends if you wanna run around with the MP5.

And a few other kits...
    -Double Tap P90, which is so fast it feels like your hacking
    -and the gun that I used to get to level 50, but after around 1000 kills with it, I got tired of it. But the sickest gun hands down, the M16, with an ACOG scope, stopping power (3 hit kill) and steady aim. It works great in all circumstances, but accels at medium distance. the recoil on the long range bursts can make aiming difficult with the ACOG scope.
    Last edited by Manik; 12-08-2007 at 10:59 PM.
    My Photography: flickr.com/photos/a-m-photo/
    "The best way to predict the future is to invent it."

the stealth loadout definite works quite well when you catch one of those break in Team DM, today when the other side was moving in a group around the map, I just made it behind them and pop 15 of them.....they just keep using UAV to no avail as they can't spot me....
    University of Toronto Formula SAE Alumni 2003-2007
    Formula Student Championship 2003, 2005, 2006
    www.fsae.utoronto.ca

Quote Originally Posted by baddabang View Post
    Containers+Shotgun+Quick Reload+Deep Impact=The most fun you can have with a shotgun without being naked.
    LOL what on earth could you do with a shotgun when you're naked? Unless you like it dangerous

what can't you do is the more relevant question
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

It's not as though anyone's going to stop you are they?
    Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death...
    – Hunter Thompson

Level 41 as of right now. Pwnin' some newbies in Domination. EASY points.

PS new kit.

M4 ACOG
    P90 Red Dot
    Martyrdom and Claymores.

^ Win.
    [O o)O=\x/=O(o O]

Patrick says:
    so i took hers out
    and put mine in

played some very good rounds last night, even though i ended up on the opposing side to the rest of the clan you'd think that would be an advantage, knowing their tactics, but no...

I finally got to knife someone. And after the first one, I've been a knifing machine.
    [O o)O=\x/=O(o O]

Patrick says:
    so i took hers out
    and put mine in

Quote Originally Posted by clutch-monkey View Post
    played some very good rounds last night, even though i ended up on the opposing side to the rest of the clan you'd think that would be an advantage, knowing their tactics, but no...
    Last night rocked something hardcore.

750/380 was the general score for five matches out of seven. Towards the end I was getting really tired so i started running around with the M21 and mini uzi silenced.. but still managing to kill 18+ a round. Clutch, I SWEAR you were the only person consistantly killing me atleast twice a round.
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

Quote Originally Posted by whiteballz View Post
    Last night rocked something hardcore.

750/380 was the general score for five matches out of seven. Towards the end I was getting really tired so i started running around with the M21 and mini uzi silenced.. but still managing to kill 18+ a round. Clutch, I SWEAR you were the only person consistantly killing me atleast twice a round.
    yeah it was awesome, even being on the wrong team playing with the guys is sexilent
    i think i mostly lead my team since they appeared to be a bit below average/bad ping, which explains why it would appear i killed you the most - although much lol when we simultaenously grenaded each other from across the map laughed so hard at that i actually did alright with the barrett as well on overgrown
    did you rank up at all? stop the clan from playing for a week til i get back, and rank up in that time...

Quote Originally Posted by clutch-monkey View Post
    yeah it was awesome, even being on the wrong team playing with the guys is sexilent
    i think i mostly lead my team since they appeared to be a bit below average/bad ping, which explains why it would appear i killed you the most - although much lol when we simultaenously grenaded each other from across the map laughed so hard at that i actually did alright with the barrett as well on overgrown
    did you rank up at all? stop the clan from playing for a week til i get back, and rank up in that time...

Yeh, ranked up to 41. I loved that american guy we played, "lol look at those guys, all in their little cute clan" *match starts* *much slaughter* *match end* "fcuk, you guys are good, makes me look like a two year old"

well played I say good sir!
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

Thread Information