Quote Originally Posted by bum
    Volga GAZ-3110
    More.....
    Attached Images Attached Images

Moskvich 2141

Moskvich Elite 1500 SL

I love Your Ukrainian Zaporozetch avatar!

Quote Originally Posted by GOLEO
    lets discuss the USSR"s cars
    they"re fantastic!!
    zaz,gaz,vaz,azlk,others...
    I love Your Ukrainian Zaporozetch avatar!Zavod Avtomobilny Zaporozhe,What do You think of the'Zhiguli" model(named after the Zhiguli hills?!(of Zaporozhetz area or region?.
    Your avatar contain the Ukrainian version of NSU Prinz,Which by itself was
    a scaled down chevy's 'corvair',Since You're from Kiev(The seat of the historical Kievian Empire that included Ukraine&Russia,and established by the Vikings,Who...as strange as it's seems originated from Russia,Hence the Russ tribe,Part of My ancestors,from North Western Ukraine,Rovno/Rovna&Brezna area),You may be aware that nowadays ZAZ are Licensee of a S.Korean Mfr. and also convert their cars to delivery vans&Pick ups,The Good news!,The A-Level firm of Moscow,Recently(last weekend)had their revived'Russo-Balt(ic) namesake mark magnificent sports car(Coupe body style) presented,or premiered globally at the'Concorso d'Eleganza' at the fameous Villa d"Este,which lies on the Italian side of Lake(Lago) como(or Como Lake),Last weekend April 21st/22nd/23rd.
    It may bring to mind the original classic cars marque'Russo Balt' that I assume manufactured in Lithuania,or Latvia('Litvaks'!),at such times that it was Soviet Union'(Sovietzki Sayuz)!,Russian who lived there manufactured high quality cars,that were prelude to"ZIL,Zavod Imenu Lenina,now Likhachev,By The Way:Mentioning of Z.I.L. They continue in the tradion of high class cars(in addition to the Trucks/lorries & truck based buses& muni buses) production,There's a new upcoming model,that 'll surprize you,I like the 'Kraz' Trucks of the Ukraine as well.and don't forget'MAZ'&'Belaz' of Minsk Belarus(or:Byelo Russia,White Russia)They're very successful as well.,I wondered if You're familiar with the Ukrainian song 'Among the Zhiguli hills"?,as well as the
    Kuban(kubna) Cossacks music&songs,(Kak Ya liubly,m'noga raz)Ti znayetch/govaritch Pa'Russki?,Moya papa on Na Ukraina(Rovna)!,kak ya molody ya pomnyu ya muzika na ukraina & Sovietskaya,Ya niet znayetch,o govaritch pa'russki,or Ukrainski,Nie m'noshka po'russki & Ukrainski.
    Khleb Kharasho!
    Poppies.popies.Popayan!

is the IZH is Lada(VAZ)

Quote Originally Posted by bum
    Moskvich Elite 1500 SL
    As You're well aware Your IZH car,I ssume is actually AvtoVAZ assembled by 'IZH' at Izvesk,While VAZ from Nizhni Novogrod(newcity,Novo grad),on the river'Oka'.I'm I right?!.,I understand that this type of this Moskovitch by the way was used in the middle east(inc. baghdad ,Iraq) as a Taxi cab.
    Poppies.popies.Popayan!

Gorkovski Avtomobilni Zavod

Quote Originally Posted by Maxx
    More.....
    Tovaritch na Volgo(Volga reyka)Grad Rossia!
    M'nogo Spasiba !eto Volga GAZ-3110 on kak/chto Ya znayu Taxi na Baghdad,Iraq.(ya nie znayetch Paruski ochen kharasho,,Nie'mnosh'ka).
    'Styem'ka Razim'
    Ya Govaritch/Znayetch Ingleski ochen kharasho!.
    Pazhalusta pishi a Ingleski!.
    Last edited by Ali Baba; 04-24-2006 at 02:26 PM.
    Poppies.popies.Popayan!

Don't disturb! Your russian is perfect! Much better than my arabian! Also your knowledge about Soviet cars is quite big. It's very nice to met people who knows Soviet automotive industry! Especially many years ago I lived in Iraq (Basrah, mainly). My father worked for Iraq oil company (North Rumaila oil field)and i spent in Iraq more than 2 years. Interesting country, great history, friendly people!

M'nogo ras,Spasiba!Россия.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxx
    Don't disturb! Your russian is perfect! Much better than my arabian! Also your knowledge about Soviet cars is quite big. It's very nice to met people who knows Soviet automotive industry! Especially many years ago I lived in Iraq (Basrah, mainly). My father worked for Iraq oil company (North Rumaila oil field)and i spent in Iraq more than 2 years. Interesting country, great history, friendly people!
    Tovaritch'ka na Volgograd(tovaritch Volgogradski)
    M'nogo Spasiba, Ya niet arabi!,moya papa on Ukrainitz na rossia ,When I was 7 Years old,He tought Me to read&Write Russian,He had brought 'Krokodil' Magazine from'Mazhdu na rodnaya Kniga',he also like to sing russian songs,So I'm very good with them,especially the most popular folks songs,some of them played by the Red army choire(chorus),Ya Designerov na Avtomobil"Krasnaya Zvezda' na:Nizhny Novogrod(The Detroit of Russia),
    I hope you like the new Russo Balt!.This car is a cooperative design,of the best designers of the (ex)Soviet Union&rRussia,,Cooperating designerov na M.A.M.Y/Moscva(Moscow)&A-Level Inc. such names as:Zviad Tzikolya,of T'bloisi .Georgia,VLADimir Pirozhkov('Johnny') of Toyota's South France ED2 Studio,nr.Nice,Ernest Tsarukyian(or Armenia,maybe Yeravan on lake sevan).
    Originally 1906 mfr. in Lithuania,or Latvia of quality vehicles,also supplied cars for the Tzar Nikolai,current mfr. is a revival of the marque,however,The design itself,reflect the New Russia,There's also possibility of New'Yaroslav"(of Yaroslavl),if You like to put any input about your preference,it'll be taken into account,Please notr,The Original Russo Balt'Impression'V12,based on'850'(Baltic)design has nothing to do with current revival,And my assumption that so 'll be the case with "Yaroslav',You may consider also to check with M.A.M.Y
    As it's stands now,there are many projects on board,most recently,it was conversions inc. aero kits,however,some individual designs were executed from the ground up.public input is always welcome by the chair(man) of the design dept.
    By The way,'Optima' design of:LeninGrad(St.Petersburg) recently designed a car named'WerWolf',Cadillac engined&MB suspension,not very impressive stretched sedan(inc.components from V.A.Z.)фирма Р.А.Д. (Русский Автомобильный Дизайн).Russian Automobiles design also came upwith 'Sky'(Nevo,or Nyeva)a full scale mock up of azzure blue sports car(Windscreen/Windshield from VAZ 2110).'Zestlinee' are very good customizers...among others of VolksWagen vans(very elegant conversions)!.
    Motelica adrian of chisinau,Moldova,He's also'upand coming'artist of close to a Professional quality,worth watching his progress.
    It's very clear that once russian&ukrainian designers take charge of the situation,the quality of the design work's fantastic(By The Way: The designer of the original Chevrolet corvette was Russian,or of Russian ancestry).
    Last edited by Ali Baba; 04-25-2006 at 12:25 PM.
    Poppies.popies.Popayan!

Hmmm......., very much letters...........

These photos were made by me this weekend

Moskvich 408

Izh 2715

Bogdan A100

Zil 41047

ussr cars

Thread Information