Page 16 of 28 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: 1:18th Scale Die-Cast Models

Quote Originally Posted by Esperante
    Street or race type?
    Race. I'll get a picture of it later.

Hi Fellas,

I'm a die-cast collector from Turkey and have 37 cars in my collection.The only one I'm lookin for is a silver Maisto McLaren F1. However, I could not find it anywhere here in Turkey and want to buy over internet. In addition,I searched internet sites but it doesn't exist. I would be very glad if you can give me the adresses of sites sellin this car. In fact the site must be capable of shippin it to Turkey.(Also opened a thread but also wanted to rewrite here)

I used to have the Maisto Mclaren F1 but I gave it to a friend of mine who didn't have one in his collection. I did replaced it with a pair of silver UT Mclaren F1's and a pair of orange F1/LM's

The McLaren F1 has been out of production for a long time now and it is going to be difficult to locate a new one, your best bet is to find one on Ebay.

If you really like the McLaren, you should try to locate the UT version instead of the Maisto one. The UT versions are MUCH nicer.

The 2 LM's are different

Last edited by Exotic118; 11-20-2005 at 09:27 PM.
    -Eric

Exotic118.com

Here are a few pics of the McLaren's in my garage.

(Click image to view my Webshots album)
    -Eric

Exotic118.com

hey guy i like what you did the background it looks tight along with the cars is that something you made or it's something you bought please let me know.

thanks man

does anyone has this model?
    Attached Images Attached Images

anyone has the Jaguar XJR-9LM by Exoto?

Quote Originally Posted by bertanbirturk
    Hi Fellas,

I'm a die-cast collector from Turkey and have 37 cars in my collection.The only one I'm lookin for is a silver Maisto McLaren F1. However, I could not find it anywhere here in Turkey and want to buy over internet. In addition,I searched internet sites but it doesn't exist. I would be very glad if you can give me the adresses of sites sellin this car. In fact the site must be capable of shippin it to Turkey.(Also opened a thread but also wanted to rewrite here)
    i found a site but there selling it for 50 USD. thats way too much for a maisto
    THIS IS A SIGNATURE
    (UCP'S biggest Zonda fan)

Stand up next to a mountain, chop it down with the edge of my hand. Pick up all the peices make an island over there
    Jimi H...

hey ah 118 i dont have a mclaren in my collection i perfer the LM to the street but anything will be good. thanks!!!!
    i have a gulf mclaren and an orange and black one. there both about

[ ] big though
    i was in new york in little italy and
    (what a great night) i saw a zonda 1/18 that wasnt motormax. but i didnt get it. i also saw a mafia owned 360 F1. the guy was talking on the phone, one bodyguard was standing next to it and there was a mercedes load of guards idleing behind it
    THIS IS A SIGNATURE

Stand up next to a mountain, chop it down with the edge of my hand. Pick up all the peices make an island over there
    Jimi H...

Quote Originally Posted by netburner
    Yeah, it's the BBurago one. It is the only Series I XKE available afaik. Series II and III are available at other modelcarbuilders.

The quality is OK if you know, that BBurago made this model 10 or 15 years ago and never changed anything in production.

First thing I made when I get mine was supering the lights. The indicators at the front and the backlights are just red if you get the car, mine are looking like at the original. I will try to make some pics of that. It is really easy to paint them, because you can easily put out the screws and the lights aren't stuck, just pinned.
    I have one of the Bburago XKE's (got it years ago as a present, one of my first cars as a matter of fact) and compared to modern offerings from maisto and the like, it's a little lacking, but not bad. However, Yat Ming offers a '71 XKE V12 that looks really nice, especially for the price.

I have about 120 cars currently, and am always aquiring more.
    Cougar. Impala. Road Runner. Mustang. Barracuda. Marlin. Cobra. Wildcat. Falcon. Hornet. Tiger. Jaguar. Colt. Bronco. Viper. Bagheera. Gremlin. Stingray. Firebird. Pinto. Thunderbird. Eagle. Skylark.

Protect the Wildlife. Don't crush them, restore them.

Does anybody know when AutoArt is releasing their Aston Martin DBR9 models?

i think it's released! i just finished building a 'hot rod magazine' 1/24 boss 302 with custom chrome rims
    pix will come eventually
    THIS IS A SIGNATURE

Jimi H...

Quote Originally Posted by Zondaboy1
    i think it's released!
    Can you confirm that someway?

is it again the "Motorsport" series? with no opening whatsoever?

THE DBR9 IS OUT
    YES, THE DBR9 IS OUT!!!!!
    http://www.grandprixlegends.com/DieC...Cast%29/Items/ thats the link^^
    they even have their road car there too!!

edit:
    oh wait it says the second quarter of 2006 my bad
    Last edited by Zondaboy1; 12-16-2005 at 02:14 PM.
    THIS IS A SIGNATURE

Jimi H...

Thread Information