View Poll Results: What do you think about these cars?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • I hate both

9 52.94%
  • I really hate both so much

8 47.06%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bugatti Veyron & Ferrari FXX

Bugatti Veyron & Ferrari FXX

I noticed there were more and more threads about the Ferrari FXX and the Bugatti Veyron.
    Considering that the FXX is useless and has no aim other than bringing back money (it's neither a road car nor a race car, so what is it??!), that the Bugatti is far too heavy and, in my opinion, ugly (the FXX too, that's right); that there are on earth many other cars much much more interesting, I was wondering why so much people LOVE these two cars, and what do you think about them.

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariPrinze1
    Fxx=veyron killer
    Yes, but who'll kill the FXX after the Veyron's death?

Hardly much choice but I still voted... I hate both a lot.

Bay Area, California, U.S., North America, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way,
    You may not like them, but it's not up to you whether or not others love them. Just change the poll, please.

And apparently the Veyron won't be on the ground without the weight, it helps.
    The Ace of All Aces.

Crysis. Maximum Game.

I really hate both so much not for the cars themselves but rather because all the uninformed, narrow minded, unable to discuss, unable to see that there's life outside them, stupid and disrespectful fanboys they atract.
    Lack of charisma can be fatal.
    Visca Catalunya!

Quote Originally Posted by Piacki_117
    Yes, but who'll kill the FXX after the Veyron's death?
    Koenigsegg...
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

Quote Originally Posted by NuclearCrap
    You may not like them, but it's not up to you whether or not others love them. Just change the poll, please.

And apparently the Veyron won't be on the ground without the weight, it helps.
    I don't oblige anybody to vote on this poll.
    And this thread is supposed to be humoristic

I just don't like fanboys who love the Veyron because it has 1001 hp and can reach 406 km/h.
    I'm pretty sure it's funnier to drive a Lotus Elise than a Veyron on a track (especially when you know how much it costs).
    Last edited by Piacki_117; 06-11-2006 at 10:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Piacki_117
    I don't oblige anybody to vote on this poll.
    And this thread is supposed to be humoristic

I just don't like fanboys who love the Veyron because it has 1001 hp can reach 406 km/h.
    I'm pretty sure it's funnier to drive a Lotus Elise than a Veyron on a track (especially when you know how much it costs).
    You're right about having more fun in an Elise, particularly as you need less speed to have the same, if not more, fun.

Having 1000bhp is all well and good, but when are you truly going to exercise all that power? The engineers who spent thousands of hours developing that bloody car couldn't handle it- one fella managed to bury its nose into the Narco when they were testing the speed...

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrer
    I really hate both so much not for the cars themselves but rather because all the uninformed, narrow minded, unable to discuss, unable to see that there's life outside them, stupid and disrespectful fanboys they atract.
    The only thing I can say after this is : I AGREE!

LOL i love this poll!

land of the Desert Extreme Challenge Rally
    Quote Originally Posted by IWantAnAudiRS6
    But when are you truly going to exercise all that power? ...
    So what?

Is there a problem?

The Veyron was created to prove that it could be DONE. The 400 km/h land car mark has officially been done. Now it's time for 450, and after that 500.

Anybody wanting to enjoy a bit of that achievment can buy the car and drive with it. If people drive it to work it's stupid, but atleast there are proper working production models for people to enjoy instead of just 1 sitting in the museum gathering rust, people never knowing what it could really actually do.

I find the fanboy argument irrelevent to be honest. If it gathers fanboys it gathers fanboys, there is nothing you can do about it. Everything gathers fanboys, and I'm pretty sure that was not the intentions of the WV developers when they were in the process of creating it. Screw the fanboys, and go and have some fun.

Guest Guest
    just to see someone compare such different cars makes me disregard their viewpoint as an FXX is an out and out track car with race suspension that is mentally quick, whereas a Veyron is a big GT cruiser which happens to have an engine that the Devil himself is scared of, which also makes it mentally quick

Quote Originally Posted by spi-ti-tout
    I find the fanboy argument irrelevent to be honest. If it gathers fanboys it gathers fanboys, there is nothing you can do about it. Everything gathers fanboys, and I'm pretty sure that was not the intentions of the WV developers when they were in the process of creating it. Screw the fanboys, and go and have some fun.
    I pretty sure it was. Now VW can say : "We did it". And in my opinion the only purpose of the Veyron was to improve VW's brand image as a supercar maker.

Anybody wanting to enjoy a bit of that achievment can buy the car
    I can't

Quote Originally Posted by Jakg
    just to see someone compare such different cars makes me disregard their viewpoint as an FXX is an out and out track car with race suspension that is mentally quick, whereas a Veyron is a big GT cruiser which happens to have an engine that the Devil himself is scared of, which also makes it mentally quick
    were not comparing them

Quote Originally Posted by Jakg
    just wondering, did you even read the first post?
    Audi humbles Porsche. A new dawn starts today.

Being nice since 2007.

Yes but if I was the owner of one of those I'd rather be put off them, another car would be much less embarrasing to own.
    Lack of charisma can be fatal.
    Visca Catalunya!

Thread Information