View Poll Results: Do you hate rice rockets?

Voters
98. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

53 54.08%
  • Meh

31 31.63%
  • Yo my fart can exhaust rox y'all

14 14.29%
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you Hate Rice Rockets?

[QUOTE=then you can show me where i can buy a car like yours for 12 g's and i will. peace[/QUOTE]
    Here a 12 500 CDN!! Porsche 911
    http://www.buysell.com/results.asp?r...la=0&srhIssue=
    So there Peace
    "If you feel like you're in control you're not going fast enough" - Mario Andretti

WHAT is a RICE BURNER anyBODY

Quote Originally Posted by white devil
    WHAT is a RICE BURNER anyBODY
    a stock civic, neon, or other cheap econo car with a spoiler, or body kit who's performance is unmoddified.
    Wenn Sie wissen wollen, was einen volkswagen ein volkswagen macht, treibt es.

Quote Originally Posted by Batmobile_Turbo
    a stock civic, neon, or other cheap econo car with a spoiler, or body kit who's performance is unmoddified.
    ohhh ok thx ..... so it s unmodified but with a spoiler and stufff ... ok thx man

Nah, I have too much on my mind to bother with them. I usually dislike people who don't drive well.
    Would it be possible, to play forever?
    The conclusion reached was that a player is inevitably doomed to lose.

Yes, I do! The body kits that people put on the cars are so stupid and pointless, it's not going any faster.
    I like tuning Japanese cars for increased engine power, but not the gay body kits. Bigass spoilers and eshaust wont make you go faster, it's just mostly stupidass high school kids who think they are cool and going faster with these stupid body kits.

Quote Originally Posted by ricegangsta04
    if you want i'll change my vocabulary. it doesn't matter how i talk it matters what i say. my buddy has a 2004 viper srt 10 and it would kill your car, and if you dont want your car to be killed by a viper you can choose one of his other old school muscle cars.

then you can show me where i can buy a car like yours for 12 g's and i will.

peace
    i got it on Ebay. Seriously.

haha,check this out
    the ricer theory explained !!

http://www.oneishy.com/mirrored/honduh.php

Quote Originally Posted by SL500
    haha,check this out
    the ricer theory explained !!

http://www.oneishy.com/mirrored/honduh.php
    i think the racing seats that didn't match the interior did the trick
    Wenn Sie wissen wollen, was einen volkswagen ein volkswagen macht, treibt es.

ok i see then

no

whats the big deal, they are just cars. some "rice rockets" could woop a stock corvette easily with the right tuning. besides, its a good hobby.

I hate em' I hate em' I hate em'

I hate Rice Rockets like hell, because my father owns one ( a Toyota Avensis st.car) and it is so ugly that i can hardly believe it.... and as it wasnt bad enough.... it has a good fuel economy
    "Power, Beauty, Soul" - Aston Martin

I have already shared my feelings many time on my feelings about ricers. One of the problems they view that FWD is better then RWD, they think that an OHC will automaticly beat a OHV engine because OHV is old skool.
    Theirengine mods 9 times out of 10 dobnt not actually help anything (the manditory K&N airfilter and taking the muffler off or adding a tip) and as i said in other forums i like cars like supras ans silvias and stuff they are good cars and in stock form arnt bad looking by any means but its like the 92 silvia i saw drivan by some asain its had a giant alloy spoiler that was level with the roof it was plasterd in stickers dropped on its guts itwould of been bouncing on its rubbers where he cut its springs and its mags looks like shredded tin foil thrown onto the ground and farted as he drove along and had an excending loud blow off valve coupled with a unceiserly thumping stero.
    Oh well Nuff said

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon500
    I have already shared my feelings many time on my feelings about ricers. One of the problems they view that FWD is better then RWD, they think that an OHC will automaticly beat a OHV engine because OHV is old skool.
    Theirengine mods 9 times out of 10 dobnt not actually help anything (the manditory K&N airfilter and taking the muffler off or adding a tip) and as i said in other forums i like cars like supras ans silvias and stuff they are good cars and in stock form arnt bad looking by any means but its like the 92 silvia i saw drivan by some asain its had a giant alloy spoiler that was level with the roof it was plasterd in stickers dropped on its guts itwould of been bouncing on its rubbers where he cut its springs and its mags looks like shredded tin foil thrown onto the ground and farted as he drove along and had an excending loud blow off valve coupled with a unceiserly thumping stero.
    Oh well Nuff said
    Its all relative. When I was a lad (here we go) you had the same type of thing with XYs and HQs with mags (14" no less), hot dogs, oxy cut front springs and jacked up arse, poor fitting front and rear spoiler (there was generally only one type per car), spiders in resin gear knobs and black painted out headlight surrounds and grille ( I think I am guilty of that). The serious stuff involved Holley carbies. yella terra heads, crane cams, extractors and the usual internal stuff. The trick is to be tasteful. Dont put everything on that you can buy. Thats when you look like everyone else. I always like the subtle approach. Some cars suit certain looks. The S15 Sylvias look better without rear spoilers to me. Just change the wheels as Nissan are stingy with their wheels and tyres. But I have seen some heavily modified S15s which I really like. On th other hand R33s look piss weak standard, again in my opinion. But I have seen good and bad examples of modified ones. In the end RICE is a useful insult but I dont think any modified Jap car should automatically attract the label otherwise you may be as guilty of being as simpistic as the people you accuse.
    "A string is approximately nine long."
    Egg Nogg 02-04-2005, 05:07 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon500
    not actually help anything (the manditory K&N airfilter and taking the muffler off or adding a tip
    Agreed with everything else, but not sure if you're grouping the filter and exhaust (muffler!) as the useless.
    The reality of small engine emissions maangement is all about restricting air flow and exhaust pulses. So adding a filter and replacing stock with decent multi-branch and expansions box DOES make immediate effect with minimal cost and effort,
    Easily adds 10-15 bhp and faster mid range acceleration as the engine breahts better.
    Firnds g/f is getting 107bhp measured on the RR last weekend. Up from 100 to spec and 96 measured a few months back.
    All for less than 100 quid
    She's wanting chipped now.....

Thread Information