I think you've had more than enough time to gather information and actually start working on the S4, so what have you done so far ?? U said u were gonna keep us updated !!!
I wish I had news about my little S4 that was good, but unfortunatly it's not really mine anymore. My G/F is no longer my g/f, she is now my fiance. She has been driving the S4 because it gets better gas milage then her jeep. I've tried several times to convince her into letting me do some upgrades to it, but to no avail. It's probebly the best anyways, since she tends to have a lead foot. I found a good Audi supplier and modifier shop up in Denver, but haven't really checked it out yet. We will probebly get married in June, after that I should have the funds again to get anothre car. I'm considering another S4, 1 for myself, but my friends pushing me to get something else. So again, I ask all you car experts what would be the best bet? I'm leaning twords the S4, but I like the way the new M3 looks and handles. anything?