Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Sweet Holy Mother of Christ!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Daz27 View Post
    I wonder if Max is feeling slightly stiffed by the judge who handed down a fine of 60 thousand pounds to the NoTW? If it had have been an FIA enforced fine I am guessing it would be something more of the likes of 600 million pounds and being withdrawn from the tabloid paper chase for 08.
    I do think the fine is justified. Clearly the images were not published to show his private life, but to do damage to his position (and to increase newspaper sales of course).
    Unfortunately the tabloid will pay with a smile and continue its low level activities...
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by henk4 View Post
    Unfortunately the tabloid will pay with a smile and continue its low level activities...
    which is strictly connected to the definition of "tabloid", and it's a kind of information we don't require, or even need. it seems too many people are living a not so interesting life, so they need someone else's life to read about. very sad.
    KFL Racing Enterprises - Kicking your ass since 2008

*cough* http://theitalianjunkyard.blogspot.com/ *cough*

Thread Information