Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Some Nice Pics

Talking Some Nice Pics

Hey Niko, Here are some pictures for your collection, hope you like them
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Turbo_Fumes; 03-25-2004 at 06:53 AM.
    Inhale my fumes.......If you can catch me...

Quote Originally Posted by Turbo_Fumes
    Hey Niko, Here are some pictures for your collection, hope ypu like them
    How about you post the pics of your car and Alfonso's S2000 so I can finally put it on my web page!!!

Talking

More Pics...........

Talking

Ohhh, here are the pics of my boy's Supra... As I Promised!!!
    Last edited by Turbo_Fumes; 03-24-2004 at 12:47 PM.

Talking

Well that is my boy's Supra. It runs the quarter mile in 11 sec. I'll be taking more pics soon of the interior, the engine, and even the proof of ownership, to make a new thread. Hope you like it.

Talking

Here are some more.....

Ohhh, here are the pics of my boy's Supra... As I Promised!!!
    Cool, not bad as rIcE0rZeD Supras go.. not too over-the-top One little question though - how much HP does the Kenwood decal add?

Cheers,
    -Ads

"We used to come down, doing about 180mph. We take off over the bridge and change down to 4th gear in the air. Go through the righthander with the car drifting, and let it swing out through the lefthander and then slide out to the wall, where we simply stopped it with a flick of the wrists"
    -Vic Elford, on Maison Blanche in a Porsche 917

UCP's Most Hardcore Armchair BTCC Fan & Anthony Reid Supporter

I was just about to ask that my self.
    Just call me Tom

Please visit www.tomranson.com and make me feel loved.

Quote Originally Posted by ZerK
    Cool, not bad as rIcE0rZeD Supras go.. not too over-the-top One little question though - how much HP does the Kenwood decal add?

It probably is some sponsorship. It doesn't give him any hp But maybe just wearing these stickers give him some pieces for the car for free. Maybe even money.

Just a guess
    Last edited by Niko_Fx; 03-24-2004 at 02:40 PM.

Talking

HAHA, you are so funny. The Decal it is an Sponsorship, by the way it doesnt add HP but he's got all the sound for free, plus he goes to car shows and gets money. If you dont have anything else to do, stop critizicing other users coments.

If you dont have anything else to do, stop critizicing other users coments.
    From the images you posted, I guessed you must like cars of the rice variety, so I was only getting in the correct frame of mind How is that criticism?
    Cheers,
    -Ads

"We used to come down, doing about 180mph. We take off over the bridge and change down to 4th gear in the air. Go through the righthander with the car drifting, and let it swing out through the lefthander and then slide out to the wall, where we simply stopped it with a flick of the wrists"
    -Vic Elford, on Maison Blanche in a Porsche 917

UCP's Most Hardcore Armchair BTCC Fan & Anthony Reid Supporter

HAHA, you are so funny. The Decal it is an Sponsorship, by the way it doesnt add HP but he's got all the sound for free, plus he goes to car shows and gets money. If you dont have anything else to do, stop critizicing other users coments.
    I think he was being sarcatic.

Talking

From the images you posted, I guessed you must like cars of the rice variety, so I was only getting in the correct frame of mind How is that criticism?
    I like all cars, riced or however you call them. I just like the racing as an sport. Go to the track, do autocross or just the quarter mile. That is what I really like. Cars are my hobbie together with mechanics. By the way the only cars I dont like that much are american cars, because they are ugly and heavy. But all the rest I love them speacially asian and european. The only fact i like of american cars is the engine. but again too heavy. If you are not into riced cars dont talk about it. Stop acting like a child and be mature. End of the conversation.

Thank you.
    Last edited by Turbo_Fumes; 03-24-2004 at 10:53 PM.

By the way the only cars I dont like that much are american cars, because they are ugly and heavy. But all the rest I love them speacially asian and european. The only fact i like of american cars is the engine. but again too heavy. If you are not into riced cars dont talk about it. Stop acting like a child and be mature. End of the conversation.

Thank you.
    You dont like American cars because they are too heavy yet you like whacking kilos of fibre glass over Jap cars.
    By the way
    Corvette C5 1458kg 260kw,
    Supra 4 turbo 1565kg 238kw,
    Skyline R34(god to mere mortals like me and you) 1666kg 208kw (give or take).
    What Jap cars do you like based on your criteria?
    "A string is approximately nine long."
    Egg Nogg 02-04-2005, 05:07 AM

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by crisis
    You dont like American cars because they are too heavy yet you like whacking kilos of fibre glass over Jap cars.
    By the way
    Corvette C5 1458kg 260kw,
    Supra 4 turbo 1565kg 238kw,
    Skyline R34(god to mere mortals like me and you) 1666kg 208kw (give or take).
    What Jap cars do you like based on your criteria?
    The Jap cars that I like the most are: Supra TT, Nissan Silvia S15, Mazda RX-7, Mitsubishi 3000GT VR-4, Skyline GTR-34. In the American cars I like the GT-40, AC Shelby Cobra, Mustang Cobra, Viper SRT/10 (New one), and I like the Corvette but not that much. I like the old school Corvette better. Like the 68 Corvette the L88.

By the way all the kilos of fyber glass in jap cars that you said, are way lighter than the original bumpers and side skirts . I know some jap cars are ugly and heavy too. And I know sometimes people with ugly taste puts a body kit on a car and it looks horrible, and riced as they said before. But the pictures I posted above arew not riced cars and all those pictures are about cars that we have talked before in the forums. By the way the Supra and the VR4 are almost 12 years old and they still haul ass, these two cars are 12 years old as I said and for that time had the best technology and design, and the most incredible thing is how fast they were for that time. On the other hand today these cars are still faster and better looking than most new cars.

Thnx for Posting......
    Last edited by Turbo_Fumes; 03-25-2004 at 07:16 AM.

Thread Information