Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Renault 'want Schumacher in 2007'

Renault 'want Schumacher in 2007'

Quote Originally Posted by BBC News
    Schumacher has already worked under Briatore (right) at Benetton Renault boss Flavio Briatore wants seven-time world champion Michael Schumacher to drive for his team next year, according to reports.

Schumacher's Ferrari deal expires at the end of this season, when world champion Fernando Alonso quits Renault.

Schumacher's agent Willi Webber was quoted as saying in German newspaper Bild: "Flavio has been in touch to say that we should talk with him.

"We have known Flavio for a long time but we will speak with Ferrari first."

Schumacher, who is fourth in the drivers championship, could be tempted to reunite with Briatore.

The pair worked together at Benetton where the German won his first titles in 1994 and 1995.

The Italian boss is looking for a suitable replacement for Alonso, who unexpectedly announced he was joining McLaren in 2007.

But Schumacher, 37, must first make up his mind whether he wants to extend his 15-year career.

"I made it clear to Flavio that we would not talk to him until Michael decides whether he wants to carry on driving or not," Webber said.

Schumacher has already said if he carries on racing it is "99%" he will stay with Ferrari.
    Didnt see that one coming!! Could be very interesting....
    Porsche!

If that happenss.....I will kill all renault FANZ!!!LOL

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariPrinze1
    You truly are an idiot. Congratulations.
    If you should see a man walking down a crowded street talking aloud to himself, don't run in the opposite direction, but run towards him, because he's a poet. You have nothing to fear from the poet - but the truth.

(Ted Joans)

Seems fair ... the renault fans are all pissing themselves laughing at the feeble squeals of the Tifosi for ANOTHER season

prat
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Imagine poor Ralph:

"Really?!?!!!... oh... no... *sniff*"

I'd like to believe that Ferrari fans aren't a massive bunch of idiots, but they just keep on proving me wrong...
    Thanks for all the fish

**** you alll....I wuzz kidding idiots....and wouter I try not to say anything to you but u r acting like a jerk...calling me an idiot,when I prove you wrong on your own sight.....and besides FERRARI doesn't need regulation to help them win championships...u all can call me an idiot on a comp...but ima ba @ the auto show in NY....and I wanna see u say this to my face

**** you alll....I wuzz kidding idiots....and wouter I try not to say anything to you but u r acting like a jerk...calling me an idiot,when I prove you wrong on your own sight.....and besides FERRARI doesn't need regulation to help them win championships...u all can call me an idiot on a comp...but ima ba @ the auto show in NY....and I wanna see u say this to my face
    can you please write English? It is frustrating to decipher your scribblings and then still find that you say nothing
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

**** you alll
    It is quite simple:

If you don't want to be called an idiot - DON'T ACT LIKE AN IDIOT!

and I wanna see u say this to my face
    Are you planning a trip to Europe so you can say "**** you alll" to all of our faces then?
    Thanks for all the fish

Where did you prove me wrong? Your writing style does not really score you any points.
    If you should see a man walking down a crowded street talking aloud to himself, don't run in the opposite direction, but run towards him, because he's a poet. You have nothing to fear from the poet - but the truth.

(Ted Joans)

sorry ..... must ..... stop ..... laughing

So you got your gang , home-boys at the show ?
    Or do you REALLY think you could take on a Scotsman

If you dont want to be called an IDIOT then STOP ACTING LIKE ONE !!!!
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

woah... the three big mods all onto your case.... run and hide!!
    Porsche!

Quote Originally Posted by RazaBlade
    woah... the three big mods all onto your case.... run and hide!!
    Oi!

I'll have you know I've lost quite a bit of weight!
    Thanks for all the fish

Ok...I'm actually am going to sicily in july...and I don't hav a gang nope....I kno u guys are moderators....but don't abuse your power n try 2 get brave...ur scottish wow big woop....I'm black cuban sicilian and irish....and each of those will eat u alive....listen wouter I proved u wrong when u sed Ferrari couldn't no matter what acheive 1000 hp...with more than half the displacement of the veyron....ok and I sed F1 car...u got proven wrong...ok big three mods...I've been coming here for years

yeah it ended up all in my thighs and glutes
    I'm black cuban sicilian and irish....and each of those will eat u alive....listen wouter I proved u wrong when u sed Ferrari couldn't no matter what acheive 1000 hp...
    youmightaswelltypelikethisgoddammit
    badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger

Ok...I'm actually am going to sicily in july...and I don't hav a gang nope....I kno u guys are moderators....but don't abuse your power n try 2 get brave...ur scottish wow big woop....I'm black cuban sicilian and irish....and each of those will eat u alive....listen wouter I proved u wrong when u sed Ferrari couldn't no matter what acheive 1000 hp...with more than half the displacement of the veyron....ok and I sed F1 car...u got proven wrong...ok big three mods...I've been coming here for years
    What's your first language? You are probably referring to the nonsense you spewed in the FXX thread.

(Ted Joans)

Thread Information