• Italianspirit

0 0%
  • Sauc3

22 42.31%
  • Bonsai

3 5.77%
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: General Photography Competition #89 [Voting]

My vote goes to Sauc3, for he had the notion of taking that photo. But I somehow don't like the dimmness of the overall pic. It could have been wonderful if it was taken afar, with static backgrounds coupling with the lollipop-like ferris wheel.
    www.secondaryperspective.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by Piacki_117 View Post
    I would never vote for a picture that has such conspicuous watermarks...
    ...+1
    Top 10:
    1) Mclaren F1
    2) Dodge Viper
    3) BMW M5
    4) Ferrari F430
    5) Ferrari Enzo
    6) Corvette Z06
    7) Lamborghini Gallardo
    8) 1967 AC Cobra 427
    9) 1971 Hemi Cuda
    10) Mercedes SL55 AMG

Quote Originally Posted by furious_fiero View Post
    ...+1
    So you're not going to vote for the best photograph in a photography competition?
    Audi humbles Porsche. A new dawn starts today.

Being nice since 2007.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaigra View Post
    So you're not going to vote for the best photograph in a photography competition?
    It is not the best. It's as simple as that.

Quote Originally Posted by drakkie View Post
    It is not the best. It's as simple as that.
    Ok, matter of opinon. That's not the point I was trying to make anyway and you know it.
    If the best shot in the competition had such watermarks would you vote for it?
    Audi humbles Porsche. A new dawn starts today.

Being nice since 2007.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaigra View Post
    Ok, matter of opinon. That's not the point I was trying to make anyway and you know it.
    If the best shot in the competition had such watermarks would you vote for it?
    I would think twice.

I would think twice.
    And you would cheat first.
    If you should see a man walking down a crowded street talking aloud to himself, don't run in the opposite direction, but run towards him, because he's a poet. You have nothing to fear from the poet - but the truth.

(Ted Joans)

Quote Originally Posted by Wouter Melissen View Post
    I think he would first have to check his own picture, calling it a "gas station" while in reality it is a crude oil terminal....
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by henk4 View Post
    I think he would first have to check his own picture, calling it a "gas station" while in reality it is a crude oil terminal....
    Hoep i didn't get it wrong, cos it's about time someone would say this:

You are to kind.
    www.secondaryperspective.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by henk4 View Post
    lol Whatever it is, it is to pump stuff from one place to another

And my vote went to Cotterik. His picture has an awesome composition and in every other aspect is unique and technically perfect. The lighting on the guy right eye is so cool ! IMO much better and I am amazed it got so little votes !

lol Whatever it is, it is to pump stuff from one place to another

And my vote went to Cotterik. His picture has an awesome composition and in every other aspect is unique and technically perfect. The lighting on the guy right eye is so cool !
    And let's not forget he is your co-cheater.
    If you should see a man walking down a crowded street talking aloud to himself, don't run in the opposite direction, but run towards him, because he's a poet. You have nothing to fear from the poet - but the truth.

(Ted Joans)

And let's not forget he is your co-cheater.
    We just discussed it together. He has no real part in it. It is my picture and my responsibility. If you want i can PM parts of the msn convo.

What is with all the personal attacks from you lately ? Have nothing better to do ?

We just discussed it together. He has no real part in it. It is my picture and my responsibility. If you want i can PM parts of the msn convo.

What is with all the personal attacks from you lately ? Have nothing better to do ?
    Personal attacks? I was just wondering where you got the nerve to question another member after your recent behaviour. And Cotterik's shot looks as 'unaltered' as Pamela Anderson's boobs.

(Ted Joans)

Personal attacks? I was just wondering where you got the nerve to question another member after your recent behaviour. And Cotterik's shot looks as 'unaltered' as Pamela Anderson's boobs.
    Yea. You keep making annoying posts that add nothing to the conversations in the threads.

Just wondering though. Where did you read I was questioning him ? I never posed a single question in this thread. I just gave my opinion.

Cotterik's shot is just very well thought of I think. The guy might be positioned in front of a window with bright light, or he might've used some lighting equipment. I see nothing else than slight RAW-editing. So what is wrong then ?

And if it was indeed cheating according to you, why didn't you start the discussion earlier ?

Yea. You keep making annoying posts that add nothing to the conversations in the threads.

Just wondering though. Where did you read I was questioning him ? I never posed a single question in this thread. I just gave my opinion.
    You said you would not vote on the shot just because there were watermarks in it. So you are discarding all his future entries in advance, because we both know that he will keep them in there. I guess you never had the experience of having your shot stolen ...

Cotterik's shot is just very well thought of I think. The guy might be positioned in front of a window with bright light, or he might've used some lighting equipment. I see nothing else than slight RAW-editing. So what is wrong then ?

And if it was indeed cheating according to you, why didn't you start the discussion earlier ?
    I don't run these competitions, if it was up to me the both of you would not have been allowed for a long time. Whether or not his shot is untouched, it is rather difficult to trust him after his recent antics.

(Ted Joans)

Thread Information