Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Just Wondering... .... ..... . . . . . . . .

werty, the admin account is for wouter and everyelse to use when they need to do admin stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Karrmann
    werty, the admin account is for wouter and everyelse to use when they need to do admin stuff.
    yes i realize that, but somebody was saying that Truechoaz was wouter's best friend or something, he's a admin, but does he have a separate account to have fun on the site?
    UCP's NO. 1 Source for Enzo & 69 Camaro pic's

Interesting question.... i dont think so...
    The Datto will rage again...

Quote Originally Posted by werty
    yes i realize that, but somebody was saying that Truechoaz was wouter's best friend or something, he's a admin, but does he have a separate account to have fun on the site?
    He posts sometimes as TrueChaoz. It seems that the "admin" concept is difficult to grasp for some of you. It requires virtual thinking, and normal thinking is already quite difficult.
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by werty
    question for the admin guy

since you obviously do alot of work on the site, you must have gotten addicted yourself, so why dont you posts so much? or do you have a different account you use to roam the forums?
    He doesn't seem to like cars.
    If you should see a man walking down a crowded street talking aloud to himself, don't run in the opposite direction, but run towards him, because he's a poet. You have nothing to fear from the poet - but the truth.

(Ted Joans)

OMG he doesn't like cars! What is up with that? Wouter, is there any chance of rep making a comeback after this fairly successful trial period?

In my spare time I host a site about Barbies.

That's great. What gender are you?

Could you all please read this complete thread, before you make an even bigger fool of yourself. I'd advise you to look especially carefully at admin's first post.
    If you should see a man walking down a crowded street talking aloud to himself, don't run in the opposite direction, but run towards him, because he's a poet. You have nothing to fear from the poet - but the truth.

(Ted Joans)

This is hilarious, this is showing the n00b in alot of people

This is hilarious! I would highly encourage everyone to suport "admin" and check out his site on Barbies. The proceeds it generates go to help saving the pink Barbie Corvette - which has been left in the sand box for too long and is in desperate need of a frame off restoration.

ah LOL! this threads funny
    The Datto will rage again...

Quote Originally Posted by Matt
    Wrong. Wouter does not host. There is a hosting company that houses the servers. The servers are in Texas. Wouter is in Europe.
    Ok thx, all I needed to know.

BTW: Dont .com sites cost a lot of money?
    Nice of him to not charge to be a member.
    UPC's most heavy Bawls drinker. :D

Wouter??? do you just randomly read through threads and not post??? I dont even think I've seen your name on here sense I was using 16-4Veyron.
    UPC's most heavy Bawls drinker. :D

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoChimp22
    Ok thx, all I needed to know.

BTW: Dont .com sites cost a lot of money?
    Nice of him to not charge to be a member.
    For sure, so occasionally think about clicking through on a UCP ad to give him a fraction of a penny

.com domain names can be very cheap with a registration fee of $15 ( or even less ) for a year.

HOSTING the site depends on what size and bandwidth you want and how many of THEIR pop-up ads you'll accept. Cheap usually means limited daily downloads and lots of pop-ups and intrusive ads on the pages.
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Thread Information