Thread: Which 1?

the mayback looks like a giant ass beached whale, so aestetics, the a8
    He came dancing across the water
    With his galleons and guns
    Looking for the new world
    In that palace in the sun
    On the shore lay Montezuma
    With his cocoa leaves and pearls

If i was to be honest I would say that the Quatroporte belogs in the second group, but as it stands I'll go Quatroporte/M5
    "The thunder of 1001bhp would send a sonic boom through his carbon fibre shell, crack it in half and leave a wet puddle on the fancy leather seat."

Either the Flying Spur or Quattroporte form the first set, and the CLS55 AMG, because I HATE the M5.

The Maybach is supremely vulgar, as is the Phantom.

Quote Originally Posted by 6'bore
    If i was to be honest I would say that the Quatroporte belogs in the second group, but as it stands I'll go Quatroporte/M5
    thats a good point. the quatroporte and the cars in the second post are in the very high five-digit range (or just into six) while the other three are well into the six-digit range.

even if i had the money to buy them all i would only buy the Maserati. i dont care for german cars and no matter what anyone says the bentley and RR are german. but that aside the maserati is the only one that seems to have a "personality", if that makes sense....

Also, this is the wrong section for this thread AND why are there so many "which would you choose" threads that don't have a poll? its such a waste of time without a poll.

Quote Originally Posted by IWantAnAudiRS6
    Either the Flying Spur or Quattroporte form the first set, and the CLS55 AMG, because I HATE the M5.

The Maybach is supremely vulgar, as is the Phantom.

What reasons do you have to hate the M5? THe only thing I have against it is the fact that if you don't know about cars, you have no idea how good it really is.
    "The thunder of 1001bhp would send a sonic boom through his carbon fibre shell, crack it in half and leave a wet puddle on the fancy leather seat."

Quote Originally Posted by McReis
    Phantom/CLS55
    I'm disappointed in you. The ugly melted heap of junk known as the CLS55, you chose?

Quote Originally Posted by 6'bore
    What reasons do you have to hate the M5? THe only thing I have against it is the fact that if you don't know about cars, you have no idea how good it really is.
    It's interesting that I spoke with some people in the market for either a BMW or a Merc and they (two of them) both wanted the BMW 5 but said they didn't like the new version because the car didn't look as big as the old. 7 series was to big and ugly so they went for the Merc.

They both knew how good the BMW was as they previousely owned BMWs
    I don't think you can put liking or disliking a car down to knowledge of its capability or qualities.
    Each to their own . . . . . as long as it's profitable for the company.

Bently for me.

Thread Information