Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Text a girl and ask her if you can tap dat [NSFW/18+?]

Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe.
    Quote Originally Posted by LTSmash View Post
    Prove your beautiful eligibility.
    oh noes...
    Buddy: 1998-2009
    Mah boi, UCP is what all true warriors strive for!
    PINGAS!!!!

Prove your beautiful eligibility.
    Rocke's beauty:
    "Kimi, can you improve on your [race] finish?"
    "No. My Finnish is fine; I am from Finland. Do you have any water?"

yeah, i researched that Beautiful People thing and its probably the most messed up thing that i have ever seen on the internet next to 4chan. i read that people who make and account and use false profile pictures to use, they get fined $500,000 grand and up to 10 years in prison as well as life ban from the internet. then it also states that those who are unfit to "qualify" for a membership on there will be banned from online activity for 2-4 years and a $250,000 fine.
    BEAUTY COMES IN ALL FORMS!!!!
    PINGAS!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cargirl1990 View Post
    yeah, i researched that Beautiful People thing and its probably the most messed up thing that i have ever seen on the internet next to 4chan. i read that people who make and account and use false profile pictures to use, they get fined $500,000 grand and up to 10 years in prison as well as life ban from the internet. then it also states that those who are unfit to "qualify" for a membership on there will be banned from online activity for 2-4 years and a $250,000 fine.
    BEAUTY COMES IN ALL FORMS!!!!
    Cite your source.

The only way you could be banned from the internet for life is if you were incarcerated for life.

The only way you could be banned from the internet for life is if you were incarcerated for life.
    Not incarcerated in US prisons. Even in max security they still get sattelite tv and internet access. I'm thinking she meant banned from their website.

So rocke, what happened to you? And do we need to start a most gruesomly injured member thread?
    Big cities suck

"Not putting miles on your Ferrari is like not having sex with your girlfriend so she'll be more desirable to her next boyfriend." -Napolis

Quote Originally Posted by wwgkd View Post
    So rocke, what happened to you? And do we need to start a most gruesomly injured member thread?
    he doesn't remember... just suffice to say it was St. Patty's day in NYC.
    Honor. Courage. Commitment. Etcetera.

This is the story:

My friends and I went into the city on St Patrick's day at about 10 am, started drinking at 11 when we split a fifth of Jameson three ways so we were feeling spirited at the parade. I felt fine, especially considering I climbed two stories of scaffolding to get a better view of the people marching the streets til a cop kicked us out and told us to move, which meant we would go to the bar. I had a pint of Guinness and a pint of Jameson at this bar before I left to go drain the ol' trouser snake. When I got back there was a fresh pint of Guinness that I assumed and was told was mine. I drank it, and 5 min's later (about 2 pm) I blacked out, until 6 am the next day. I think I got drugged.. probably accidentally and since I was so out of it I tripped and face-planted the sidewalk.
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

Quote Originally Posted by Rockefella View Post
    I drank it, and 5 min's later (about 2 pm) I blacked out, until 6 am the next day. I think I got drugged.. probably accidentally and since I was so out of it I tripped and face-planted the sidewalk.
    Are you sure you weren't pushed by the guy that you cock blocked from getting his preferred victim?

Quote Originally Posted by f6fhellcat13 View Post
    Cite your source.
    Google search it
    Last edited by cargirl1990; 08-01-2009 at 12:12 PM.
    PINGAS!!!!

ill answer your question blingbling. i have a theory, or feeling, that women who fall for dickheads, are usaully the type who can't tell if a man is really not the best choice for a her. to clarify that, usually a hypocryte or something similar like that. her friends/family can probably tell that this guy is a really bad choice or gets a bad feeling/vibe/aura or whatever it may be from him and could possibly cause trouble for her in the future. im not saying that people are psychic because i don't believe in such a thing, but its natural to get those feelings.
    ill tell you men one thing, im not shallow when it comes to men. i go for whats mostly on the inside. i really wouldn't mind dating someone with dwarfism or wheelchair bound or anything else that could/might be dibilitating. i would love him regardless, even if he was 300lbs that still wouldn't matter to me! looks don't always get you ahead in life.
    so...gurl...when can i tap dat?

Google search it
    Your unhelpfulness is greatly appreciated. Fortunately I clicked the link before you edited it. (beautifulpeople.net, for those interested)
    Nowhere on that site did it say that if I am not beautiful and I apply will I be thrown in the gulag, banned from the internet, and tortured.
    They say they will terminate your membership if you don't pay and that you cannot use their website to solicit your products to others, but nowhere does it mention anything remotely similar to what you said.

Now show me where it says that:
    ...people who make and account and use false profile pictures to use, get fined $500,000 grand and up to 10 years in prison as well as life ban from the internet. then it also states that those who are unfit to "qualify" for a membership on there will be banned from online activity for 2-4 years and a $250,000 fine
    Mmkay?

Quote Originally Posted by Dino Scuderia View Post
    so...gurl...when can i tap dat?
    your a douche.
    PINGAS!!!!

your a douche.
    awww...

Thread Information