Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Forza motorsports

Quote Originally Posted by Blitz_
    Trust me RoX, GT4 isnt the only game that has been extensively researched and developed, the days of GT4 being the only rea driving simulator are over
    I doubt seriusly doubt that, GT4 as GT, GT2 and GT3 behind it, the phisics of GT4 will be even more realistic, when ForzaMotorsport 4 comes out, then, and maybe then i'll believe you, but then we'll perhaps have GT8? lol

lol, i think 2 many ppl have this notion that, woaw GT4 = immediately the only good racing simulater therefore f**k, everything else must suck then. Not true, Forza will rok coz theyve had the guts to take on every sort of criticism from PS2 fanboys who look for every single minor mistake they see in the graphics and any released info such as the number of cars. I heard theres no damage in the new GT, and that immediately makes it unworthy of the slogan "the real racing simulator". PGR2 beats the crap out of GT3 and will , along with RSC2, probably have beta graphics than the new GT4 coz we all know that the xbox has more raw power than the ps2. You may nitpick over little details, but in the end, the new GT will, in my opinion be 2 realistic. 600 cars is waayyy too much and the abscence of real damage will dent the impact of the game.

My thoughts are still towards Forza as the betta game, a vast majority of people in the gaming and automotive community may find it hard to compare the two, but in the end they must realise that GT is not the only game for racing simulation for consoles anymore.

Oh btw, i forgot to mention Sega GT, not that good, so not worth mentioning.
    House said the perfect woman was a man...now im all confused!!

What is a mile long and hasn't had sex?
    - The line for the PS3

Quote Originally Posted by Blitz_
    lol, i think 2 many ppl have this notion that, woaw GT4 = immediately the only good racing simulater therefore f**k, everything else must suck then. Not true, Forza will rok coz theyve had the guts to take on every sort of criticism from PS2 fanboys who look for every single minor mistake they see in the graphics and any released info such as the number of cars. I heard theres no damage in the new GT, and that immediately makes it unworthy of the slogan "the real racing simulator". PGR2 beats the crap out of GT3 and will , along with RSC2, probably have beta graphics than the new GT4 coz we all know that the xbox has more raw power than the ps2. You may nitpick over little details, but in the end, the new GT will, in my opinion be 2 realistic. 600 cars is waayyy too much and the abscence of real damage will dent the impact of the game.

My thoughts are still towards Forza as the betta game, a vast majority of people in the gaming and automotive community may find it hard to compare the two, but in the end they must realise that GT is not the only game for racing simulation for consoles anymore.

Oh btw, i forgot to mention Sega GT, not that good, so not worth mentioning.
    I don´t have the notion that GT3 is the best simulation, I know, and i've played all of hem. IMHO the hole GT series have been the best car simulation games ever, the other games you can compare it to are Sports Car GT, Toca Race Driver 2 and Gotham Racing like you said, but stil for me GT3 as been a more envolving game.

That said, it's a good thing game makers are tearning their heads to car simulation games, i just wish they'd make then for PC to... having to borow PS2 and the X-Box all the time makes me feel bad! hehe

PGR2 Is kinda arcadey compared to GT3 really :-s. Its still a brilliant game tho. Cant tune which is a downer

how does PGR2 beat the crap out of gt3, there too different Genres.
    One arcade and ones a simulation type game.I have them both and prefer GT3 alot more.
    < 1 - 2 - to the bass >

When players comare the GT series and talk about it being the best simulation how wide have you played ?

I find the rear-end movement of GT series to be so false it borders on arcade.

Also what do you use ?
    I've had the conversation with mates son who wanted to show me how "realistic" LiveFOrSpeed was and THEN began to play it with a joypad !! WTF

SO my starting point for realism is decent wheels and pedal - including analog clutch to really get the tail steering when needed
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

I feel confortable when comparing gt to other games, i've played most of them, it's still my favourite genre of game, i guess the first one i've played was GranPrix lol with black and pink colours lol, long time ago lol does anyone remeber ironmam, lotus chalenge hehe man does that bring up memories

Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine

I heard that was sorted out in GT4
    Btw i use the wheel
    < 1 - 2 - to the bass >

Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine
    When players comare the GT series and talk about it being the best simulation how wide have you played ?

Also what do you use ?
    I've had the conversation with mates son who wanted to show me how "realistic" LiveFOrSpeed was and THEN began to play it with a joypad !! WTF

SO my starting point for realism is decent wheels and pedal - including analog clutch to really get the tail steering when needed
    Do you put on the rally gear when you play, ultimate realism. Sat/rode in my father's friends rally car after the rally, when the car was pushed pretty hard it's quite a thrill.
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

I NEARLY built a seat and monitor support looking like an F1 cockpit when the kids were wee. But now I think it would be kinda sad. BUT in the rally sims I just CNANOT get used to a button on the wheel for the handbrake and the external seperate handbrake I've go just isn't big enough to sit on it's own. SO maybe If I ever get time from wokring on real ones I'll build a sim one
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

I hate consoles!!!!!!! giv me these games for PC, now!!!!

I cant stand the thought of purposly damaging an Enzo...yet, it would be interesting to see what could happen.

Mixed feelings when damaging such nice cars, i guess thats why its a game.
    UCP's NO. 1 Source for Enzo & 69 Camaro pic's

lol well if u dont want to crash an enzo then drive carefully
    House said the perfect woman was a man...now im all confused!!

What is a mile long and hasn't had sex?
    - The line for the PS3

Auckland, New Zealand & Balikpapan, Indonesia
    damn u XBOX!

this is what we get for having GTA San Andreas exclusive on PS2.... this is torture!
    "Rejection is better than regret. It's better to try and know you did your part, than to spend the rest of your days wishing you had tried"

Quote Originally Posted by r1ckst4
    damn u XBOX!

this is what we get for having GTA San Andreas exclusive on PS2.... this is torture!
    san andreas is coming to xbox next year.
    halo 2 - november 9

Thread Information