Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: So I'm on a diet...

Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Supra View Post
    Lets not eat and see what happens pill.
    Awesome idea! I could make millions!

Theres a push at the moment to make all these 'fad diets' like the lemon detox and all the meal replacement shakes etc prove they can do what they say before they can sold. I am FULLY behind this. There is SOOOOO much BS out there that the lazy and the weak get suckered into and i am fully behind regulation of the market.

There is NO substitute for self control in your diet and no substitute for hard work in the gym PERIOD.
    yeah, like the Hamburger Act. if you watched Super Size Me, then you think its a stupid law in a very good documentary.
    Buddy: 1998-2009
    Mah boi, UCP is what all true warriors strive for!
    PINGAS!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DesmoRob View Post
    don't forget, animals are people too. That horse will come back when you least expect it and shit on your dashboard.
    LOL

Quote Originally Posted by S.O.S View Post

Cough cough.

you know it
    nah actually you're looking heaps slimmer mate. i almost asked if that was your brother in your profile pic on facebook
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

Quote Originally Posted by cargirl1990 View Post
    yeah, like the Hamburger Act. if you watched Super Size Me, then you think its a stupid law in a very good documentary.
    What's the hamburger act?
    Previously know as "Rotary.freak"

Quote Originally Posted by clutch-monkey View Post
    LOL

you know it
    nah actually you're looking heaps slimmer mate. i almost asked if that was your brother in your profile pic on facebook
    It's a mental block more then a physical block with some people, they just say i can't i can't. Even when heaps larger i would jump polls, that's how i done my shoulder jumping a 4 foot poll. But i would try anything i always had that physical belief until the knee slowed me down.

You haven't seen me in person for years. So you whiteballz and bluey will be able to notice the biggest change from bad end, to good end.

I'm the better looking one. My doc had to ask me which one i was also. He has known me all my life. It's good fun watching people walk past and tapping them on the shoulder, hey snobs aren't you going to say hello ? .
    IT'S OFFICIAL. I'M A SUZUKI KIZASHI SPORT FAN-BOY.

what stops me from buying this over a XR6 SV6 ?. drive-train. place a little wrx evo magic under the bonnet and i'm sold!.

Quote Originally Posted by Type17 View Post
    What's the hamburger act?
    watch Super Size Me. its a " good to know " kind of doc. the Hamburger Act was passed becuase two female teenagers had claimed that McD's was making them fat but it was basically their own fault. so after their " claim ", this act was passed so that no customer can complain that a fast food chain has made them fat.
    PINGAS!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by S.O.S View Post

You haven't seen me in person for years. So you whiteballz and bluey will be able to notice the biggest change from bad end, to good end.
    haha that's true, we weren't around to get usd to the gradual change, it'll be our old memory of you compared directly to new you
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

watch Super Size Me. its a " good to know " kind of doc. the Hamburger Act was passed becuase two female teenagers had claimed that McD's was making them fat but it was basically their own fault. so after their " claim ", this act was passed so that no customer can complain that a fast food chain has made them fat.
    That movie did one thing for me:

make me huuunnggrrryyyy

I have started an exercise regieme on the weekend - an hours walk every day.
    Tonight i mixed it up by running through one set of street lights, then walking through the next, then running again. feels good to get a decent amount of excercise.
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

I've been on a bit of a diet since I've been up in Sydeny and it's helped me drop a couple of kilos. It's called not eating enough, going out to much and not sleeping enough. Woooo.....
    Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death...
    – Hunter Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by clutch-monkey View Post
    haha that's true, we weren't around to get usd to the gradual change, it'll be our old memory of you compared directly to new you
    I might hide and sneak up on you. Even my mother has mentioned i blend into the crowd now, if she didn't see me turn she wouldn't know it was me.
    IT'S OFFICIAL. I'M A SUZUKI KIZASHI SPORT FAN-BOY.

what stops me from buying this over a XR6 SV6 ?. drive-train. place a little wrx evo magic under the bonnet and i'm sold!.

That movie did one thing for me:

make me huuunnggrrryyyy
    lol! yeah me too. especially Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. and boy, do i love chocolate!
    PINGAS!!!!

lol! yeah me too. especially Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. and boy, do i love chocolate!
    that movie creeped me out. I looked past the delicious treats into the evil eyes of the little man in the clown outfit. I grabbed onto my seat pretty hard when he started multiplying.

that movie creeped me out. I looked past the delicious treats into the evil eyes of the little man in the clown outfit. I grabbed onto my seat pretty hard when he started multiplying.
    LOL! yeah, Mr. Wonka was kinda.... out there... ive seen the old one and its more <this than the new one.
    PINGAS!!!!

Pasty Copsta
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "We went to Wnedy's. I had chicken nuggest." ~ Quiggs

Hah! Phukkin' genius.
    "Kimi, can you improve on your [race] finish?"
    "No. My Finnish is fine; I am from Finland. Do you have any water?"

Thread Information