Thread: Images of the S7 Twin Turbo & Shelby at Concorso 2005

Images of the S7 Twin Turbo & Shelby at Concorso 2005

For those looking to see more images of the S7s or the Shelby Super Cars, here is a thread with images I took of them at the Concorso 2005 in Monterey.

http://www.vectoraeromotiveclub.com/...num=1124603547

those S7's are hot... but i prefer that black one because it doesn't look as overdone as the rest. that SSC still hurts my eyes...
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

I met a guy from Canada at the Concorso Italiano, he currently owns a yellow Murcielago Roadster, which he entered in the show, and is in talks to buy the orange S7 Twin Turbo that was at the show... just an FYI...
    ...Utah! Get me two...

A Vector forum? Well, we know that Prius will become a member.
    "NEVER ALLOW SOMEONE TO BE YOUR PRIORITY, WHILE ALLOWING YOURSELF TO BE THEIR OPTION"

Quote Originally Posted by clutch-monkey
    those S7's are hot... but i prefer that black one because it doesn't look as overdone as the rest. that SSC still hurts my eyes...
    I am not a big fan of the SSC styling. The black paint on the two tone one highlights the main issues. The front nose buldge does not work for me. The SSC has impressive numbers, but I am still waiting to see it be tested by a few media outlets. The fit and finish looked good, not as good as an S7 or Enzo, but better then a Mosler MT900. Even if the SSC is as fast as they claim, I think the styling is enough of a turn off that I would buy a slower but better looking car.

I really like the S7 styling. I do not find it over done. It reminds me of GTP or Group C cars from the 1980s or 1990s.

Quote Originally Posted by piston_burner
    I really like the S7 styling. I do not find it over done. It reminds me of GTP or Group C cars from the 1980s or 1990s.
    i just find all the vents and grills a bit over the top, except when the car is a darker colour like black/dark blue etc.
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

Looks like an automotive sexy intercourse...

You can only get smarter by playing a smarter opponent.

I want a Yellow S7 sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooo much.
    "The thunder of 1001bhp would send a sonic boom through his carbon fibre shell, crack it in half and leave a wet puddle on the fancy leather seat."

land of the Desert Extreme Challenge Rally
    The S7 is yucky!

Thread Information