Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Renault 'want Schumacher in 2007'

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariPrinze1
    black cuban sicilian and irish
    Clearly you've managed to get the brains from the Irish side, bravado from the cuban and diplomacy from the sicilian
    ....and each of those will eat u alive
    You sure you're not American ? Consitency in missing sarcasm seems to be a US-trait in forums ( calm down guys, not all of you )
    ....listen wouter I proved u wrong when u sed Ferrari couldn't no matter what acheive 1000 hp...with more than half the displacement of the veyron....ok and I sed F1 car...u got proven wrong...ok big three mods...I've been coming here for years
    But not learning ?
    ANYBODY can get lots of power by after-market tuning and Ferrari engines are as capable as ay other.
    FROM THE FACTORY is different numbers to your claims.
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Ok...I'm actually am going to sicily in july...
    None of us live in Sicily.

I proved u wrong when u sed Ferrari couldn't no matter what acheive 1000 hp... ...ok and I sed F1 car
    You have proof that a Ferrari F1 engine produces 1000hp?
    Thanks for all the fish

Quote Originally Posted by Coventrysucks
    You have proof that a Ferrari F1 engine produces 1000hp?
    Actually what he claimed was that the FXX had its power boosted from 800 bhp to 1000 within a week. It was quite an amusing read.
    If you should see a man walking down a crowded street talking aloud to himself, don't run in the opposite direction, but run towards him, because he's a poet. You have nothing to fear from the poet - but the truth.

(Ted Joans)

Leave him lads, just a kid who wants to think that he has got a Ferrari... Aint worth the time...
    Why doesnt he get banned???
    You type without knowledge, you are 'a keyboard warrior - lots of mouth, little brain....

land of the Desert Extreme Challenge Rally
    Didn't Renault leave F1?

Quote Originally Posted by Clique
    Why doesnt he get banned???
    Aren't we allowed to have fun anymore?
    If you should see a man walking down a crowded street talking aloud to himself, don't run in the opposite direction, but run towards him, because he's a poet. You have nothing to fear from the poet - but the truth.

(Ted Joans)

My 1st language is english...and I speak fluent higgattay,Hoboken and unfortunately I can speak herba....the fxx is a masterpiece...and woul destroy veyron,s7tt,,and any other

My 1st language is english...and I speak fluent higgattay,Hoboken and unfortunately I can speak herba....the fxx is a masterpiece...and woul destroy veyron,s7tt,,and any other
    You may speak it, but your writing is appalling.

(Ted Joans)

Actually wouter I said that the fxx development program would allow that type of hp in a week.....I didn't say it had it...and since its possible.....I believe someone has done it....so we can babble about specs...but what car would beat it....ummmmmmm....not veyron...and listen clique go click on a dick biatch

Actually wouter I said that the fxx development program would allow that type of hp in a week.....I didn't say it had it...and since its possible.....I believe someone has done it....so we can babble about specs...but what car would beat it....ummmmmmm....not veyron...and listen clique go click on a dick biatch
    There is no FXX development program. Hang on, I'll repeat that: There is no FXX development program. The Ferrari FXX is a finished product.

(Ted Joans)

what is higgattay, hoboken??
    Also FXX is a track car which has the soul purpose of going round race tracks really fast...Whereas the Veyron is 'road' car which has to be capable of being driven in stop-start traffic, it has to be capable of being started on a really cold day etc...
    I would love to see someone try to drive a FXX in stop-start traffic...Oh yeh its not legal on the road...
    THerefore your comparison sucks...Kinda like your spelling...
    You type without knowledge, you are 'a keyboard warrior - lots of mouth, little brain....

I luv this site...how 1 mistake your all of a sudden an idiot....

I luv this site...how 1 mistake your all of a sudden an idiot....
    No you are an idiot because of your spelling, style, blind fanboy love and general attitude.

(Ted Joans)

clique go click on a dick biatch
    Ok you need to resort to insults in order to reply ...that shows a lack of knowledge and intellect for a 'Prinze'...

Don't worry about the stoner dialects...I saw in many place that it was a development...ok its not...but it can b modded...many of people hav said they have over 800hp....my spelling doesn't suck dick...I'm goin 2 ohio state dick....how would my spelling suck if I'm goin d1 A in a year...haha future all state running back and safety

Thread Information