Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: The UCP Fantasy Formula 1 League

Quote Originally Posted by RazaBlade
    I know.... and why am I listed below you!!
    If there happens to be a tie, everyone is listed under me by default, because I am the man.

Just kidding, I'm guessing it's because I had first and second place locked up, with both Alonso and Raikkonen being on my team.

I think my set up needs some of the big names like Kimi to retire in races. Thats why I did well in the first two races, a lot of big names were missing, allowing my middling drivers to make points. And also for them to actually finish the race!!
    Porsche!

I think my set up needs some of the big names like Kimi to retire in races. Thats why I did well in the first two races, a lot of big names were missing, allowing my middling drivers to make points. And also for them to actually finish the race!!
    Yeah, thats why I need to pray for reliability this year.

I can pretty much count on Kimi and Fernando to split 80-90% of the races, so the rest is up to my man Nico Rosberg.. if he can actually finish a race again.

If worst comes to worst, Scott Speed will fetch me the occasional point.

hold up, just realised the Teletext team havent taken into account that Scott Speed got a penalty and dropped to 9th.... thats a few extra points you've scammed there Damian!! Aah well, youre gonna need them for later!!
    Porsche!

hold up, just realised the Teletext team havent taken into account that Scott Speed got a penalty and dropped to 9th.... thats a few extra points you've scammed there Damian!! Aah well, youre gonna need them for later!!
    Oh damn.

Jesus F'ing christ... -3. Everythign was looking good after qualifying. What crappy luck!

Definately shouldn't have take Ralph out...

Quote Originally Posted by VtecMini
    Jesus F'ing christ... -3. Everythign was looking good after qualifying. What crappy luck!

Definately shouldn't have take Ralph out...
    Wow... ouch dude.

So how many more points will i get for DC moving up another place? And how many will Rockafella loose for Speed falling back to 11th or whatever. Will I make it to second place??

3rd's not too bad I suppose, I do get to spray the Moet!!
    Fortune and glory, kid. Fortune and glory.

its like nothing happend?!?!? Can someone explain how the point sytem works because I should have gotten at least 6 points.

EDIT: sorry 8 points!

EDIT: I guess the points reset ...I thought this was a pool where the points build up as the season progresses...I am totally lost now whats goin on?
    Last edited by .M.; 04-03-2006 at 12:40 AM.

Chill winston.... go over the points scoring criteria, I had to read it a coupla times before I understand whats happening.
    Porsche!

My team was looking pretty until 11 laps from the checkered flag. That was when Montoya decided to go feestyle mx jumping with the MP4-21; then Button decided to throw Fisi a BBQ to finish things up.

You don't necessarily win the war by winning the first battle.

Edit: From the beggining they said that two first races would be a trial, so they reseted points for Oz.
    Last edited by magracer; 04-03-2006 at 11:06 AM.
    Zag when they Zig

Quote Originally Posted by .M.
    its like nothing happend?!?!? Can someone explain how the point sytem works because I should have gotten at least 6 points.

EDIT: sorry 8 points!

EDIT: I guess the points reset ...I thought this was a pool where the points build up as the season progresses...I am totally lost now whats goin on?
    As stated, the first two weeks of the Formula 1 season are like an exhibition trial, they are a seperate thing. The real season started in Melbourne and will end at Interlagos.

I understand that the first two weeks were a trial run (Bahrain and Malaysia), but this is Australia now and shouldnt I be included? is it because I joined up on the Thursday before the Australia GP and I havent completed two practice trial runs yet?

I havent heard that in a while..."winston" ...and I think your right mag, montoya is in the wrong sport. I think he had an old burrito or something and suddenly thought he was in an Equestrian race ...itd be really funny if he started pulling out a whip and started hitting the car and with button, I think they better start telling button that sato isnt coming back and he better stop making bbq love note smoke signals that sato used to make to him

K i guess at the time when I checked the site (earlier-I SWEAR TO GOD) all our points were reset to zero and then were readded...I think the ADMIN on the teletex site knew there was a problem and fixed it...cheers to him...i gotta buy him a guiness

what the heck...BEER FOR EVERYONE!!!
    Last edited by .M.; 04-04-2006 at 12:58 AM.

I lost a point because of Speed. Now I'm tied for second and down 1 point to Raza.

Thread Information