Thread: No... it couldn't be...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

No... it couldn't be...

Attached Images Attached Images

Okie dokie.
    "We went to Wnedy's. I had chicken nuggest." ~ Quiggs

Is it finally raining?
    If you should see a man walking down a crowded street talking aloud to himself, don't run in the opposite direction, but run towards him, because he's a poet. You have nothing to fear from the poet - but the truth.

(Ted Joans)

Quote Originally Posted by Wouter Melissen
    Is it finally raining?
    Yep.

And I never thought I'd see the day when we'd buy a Peugeot. I was always hopeful.

1.1 LX, CD player, 35000 miles, 2001 'X' reg, electric windows... and it's not bad. £3600. I'll be sharing it with mum
    Attached Images Attached Images

Nice, you got a real babe magnet there!
    If you should see a man walking down a crowded street talking aloud to himself, don't run in the opposite direction, but run towards him, because he's a poet. You have nothing to fear from the poet - but the truth.

(Ted Joans)

Definitely, ours is green and it still works.

Hahahahahahahaha.

Sorry.
    "The thunder of 1001bhp would send a sonic boom through his carbon fibre shell, crack it in half and leave a wet puddle on the fancy leather seat."

Quote Originally Posted by 6'bore
    Hahahahahahahaha.

Sorry.
    What's your problem? It's my first car. Get over it. If you're going to be a twat, then **** off and do it somewhere else. I'm sick and tired of you. You never have a nice word to say to anyone, you're always a ****ing dick, and I DON'T LIKE YOU.

And to everyone else- thanks I've worked really hard to pay for this, including the selling of a few guitars! It's not much, but it's a good first car, and I'll be moving on to a bigger one as soon as possible! (Yes Chris, minus 50 and it's my next car... )

EDIT: About the sideways pictures... I did rotate them, but it doesn't seem to have worked. Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by IWantAnAudiRS6
    I DON'T LIKE YOU.
    Oh no some guy I know over the internet doesn't like me, how will I ever rebuild my life after this?

And considering I didn't make the comment, I only laughed at it, so why don't you confront the comment poster? Oh no...wait...

Didn't think that you would.
    "The thunder of 1001bhp would send a sonic boom through his carbon fibre shell, crack it in half and leave a wet puddle on the fancy leather seat."

Oh no some guy I know over the internet doesn't like me, how will I ever rebuild my life after this?

And considering I didn't make the comment, I only laughed at it, so why don't you confront the comment poster? Oh no...wait...

You've got a serious attitude problem.

Why did you feel the need to post that in the first place? I don't see you slaving your guts out to pay for your own car (because you're not old enough, and this shows in most of your posts).

I've said several times that it's the best I can get, and did it occur to you that Wouter may have been serious? If I wanted to, as many other members pointed out, I could get a girl with it much more than a Corsa.

Just because you're a supporting member doesn't give you the right to act as if you know everything and can slag everyone off. Maybe you should view your posts and see how many of them are actually welcoming, friendly and just overall nice. And get out of my face.

I wish death upon you.

Nice car sam!

Hahahahahahahaha.

Sorry.
    Actually, a lot of girls like 206s.

Fun little car. Congrats on the purchase.

Quote Originally Posted by Lagonda
    Actually, a lot of girls like 206s.

Fun little car. Congrats on the purchase.
    That doesn't matter to me- I have a girlfriend already!

And it is. It's very zippy and eager...

Hahahahahahahaha.

Sorry.
    remind me what you drive again...
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

Quote Originally Posted by clutch-monkey
    remind me what you drive again...
    Nothing.

Thread Information