Page 61 of 88 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast

Thread: What Game Are You Playing?

i might import an uncensored copy from wherever for 360. subverting the gov't ftw, do it any chance i get
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe.
    Playing Super Mario Galaxy and Metroid Prime Trilogy on my Wii.
    Buddy: 1998-2009
    Mah boi, UCP is what all true warriors strive for!
    PINGAS!!!!

I just beat Fallout 3. Worth every penny, and highly recommended game for anyone with a sense of adventure. two thumbs up.

edit: thankfully they're thinking of developing the fallout line further .

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Fallout_4
    Last edited by DesmoRob; 11-18-2009 at 02:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DesmoRob View Post
    I just beat Fallout 3. Worth every penny, and highly recommended game for anyone with a sense of adventure. two thumbs up.
    God dammit man! That game was ages ago, get with the times!

We're all playing COD:MW2. Come join the mayhem.

Quote Originally Posted by LTSmash View Post
    God dammit man! That game was ages ago, get with the times!

We're all playing COD:MW2. Come join the mayhem.
    I've yet to buy it. I may as well do that today actually. I know FO3 took me a loonnnnng time. I got it in January, played it for a while, saw that I sucked and subsequently gave up. Then I just forgot about it. It wasn't until 2 months ago that I picked it off the shelf again, with newfound determination. It sure paid off too, because that game would've been a waste had I not finished it.

When it comes to the COD games I enjoy the campaigns/missions more than the online shenanigans of slaughtering each other. The only value I see in it is the amount of practice you get from playing against real intelligence as opposed to AI. Other than that, killing each other online is very repetitive, whether it be the halo games COD, etc etc. Same shit, different guns.

Other than that, killing each other online is very repetitive, whether it be the halo games COD, etc etc. Same shit, different guns.
    You should be flamed for this.

I did it a couple times, but I'd get offed within seconds of being re-spawned. Where's the fun in that .

I've yet to buy it. I may as well do that today actually. I know FO3 took me a loonnnnng time. I got it in January, played it for a while, saw that I sucked and subsequently gave up. Then I just forgot about it. It wasn't until 2 months ago that I picked it off the shelf again, with newfound determination. It sure paid off too, because that game would've been a waste had I not finished it.

When it comes to the COD games I enjoy the campaigns/missions more than the online shenanigans of slaughtering each other. The only value I see in it is the amount of practice you get from playing against real intelligence as opposed to AI. Other than that, killing each other online is very repetitive, whether it be the halo games COD, etc etc. Same shit, different guns.
    No, he has a point there. Which is why I completely lost interest in the Grand Theft Auto series completely. I played GTA-3 for PS2. I thought it was an okay game, but what has changed for that game? Seriously. I can't think of anything other than maybe airplanes and graphics upgrades.

Metal Gear, on another hand is a totally different thing. Yes, Metal Gear 4's ending was a bit weird, but the game is still awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by NSXType-R View Post
    No, he has a point there. Which is why I completely lost interest in the Grand Theft Auto series completely. I played GTA-3 for PS2. I thought it was an okay game, but what has changed for that game? Seriously. I can't think of anything other than maybe airplanes and graphics upgrades.

Metal Gear, on another hand is a totally different thing. Yes, Metal Gear 4's ending was a bit weird, but the game is still awesome.
    MG4 is another game I'm stuck on . Wow this thread is making me feel so utterly incompetent.

I did it a couple times, but I'd get offed within seconds of being re-spawned. Where's the fun in that .
    It's called skill; and if you are as much of a gaming nerd to finish Fallout 3 then you are nerdy enough to get some FPS online skill.

Pick up an Xbox 360 (pawn it if you must), COD:MW2, and a Live subscription. Then add me and my Xbox Live pals as friends and we'll convert you to the ways of online FPS action.

I know the upfront costs may be much, but think of the investment value in the long-run.

It's called skill; and if you are as much of a gaming nerd to finish Fallout 3 then you are nerdy enough to get some FPS online skill.

Pick up an Xbox 360 (pawn it if you must), COD:MW2, and a Live subscription. Then add me and my Xbox Live pals as friends and we'll convert you to the ways of online FPS action.

I know the upfront costs may be much, but think of the investment value in the long-run.
    You speak my language John . I suppose I am kind of a nerd. I did play this game for hours on end at a time. I didn't go to bed until 4:00am this morning, and when I got up at 11:30am, I went straight back to the PS3 to finish the game off. Thats how it is when I'm into something though. I did the same thing with GTA Liberty City. I was a zombie. I'm thinking of picking up an elite when I go to Vancouver tomorrow. I'm just going to have to come to grips with the fact that I need to start paying for Live. That's what I liked about PS3, online is free.

You speak my language John .
    I knew you would be receptive to that.

just going to have to come to grips with the fact that I need to start paying for Live. That's what I liked about PS3, online is free.
    50 USD for the year... That's it. Plus good service.

I knew you would be receptive to that.

50 USD for the year... That's it. Plus good service.
    Yea thats not bad at all. I'll probably get that all setup within the next month. At least then I can play whatever games I want. Really stoked on Forza 3. Why in gods name is Gran Turismo taking so long? :s.

PC greater than console for FPS.

Quote Originally Posted by pimento View Post
    PC greater than console for FPS.
    Agreed, but the PC crowd is starting to die.

Thread Information