Thread: incorrect clock time

incorrect clock time

The clock time on ucp is 10 minutes slow. Has anyone else noticed this and is it fixable?
    "The thunder of 1001bhp would send a sonic boom through his carbon fibre shell, crack it in half and leave a wet puddle on the fancy leather seat."

not sure that it really warrants a thread...

I'm guessing that it pulls it's time from the server it's on - gonna be an admin/Wouter "issue"
    ...Utah! Get me two...

Quote Originally Posted by nopassn
    not sure that it really warrants a thread...

I'm guessing that it pulls it's time from the server it's on - gonna be an admin/Wouter "issue"

I'm sorry but I was just wondering? Its not a big problem, just one that is slightly annoying
    "The thunder of 1001bhp would send a sonic boom through his carbon fibre shell, crack it in half and leave a wet puddle on the fancy leather seat."

this haoppend to me a while back and wouter fixed it, but now its back, its annoying cuz you have to figure out how far behind it is, and then see if someone has posted since you
    He came dancing across the water
    With his galleons and guns
    Looking for the new world
    In that palace in the sun
    On the shore lay Montezuma
    With his cocoa leaves and pearls

What's strange is that my PDA (the one I'm using right now) displays the correct time in minutes, but is an hour slow. I frequently synch it with my laptop which displays the correct time. The region settings are the same on both PDA & laptop. Weird. Maybe it has something to do with IE for Pocket PC not using the correct regional time.

rrrrr
    UPC's most heavy Bawls drinker. :D

No it isnt... its like 2 minutes slower than my comps time.
    UPC's most heavy Bawls drinker. :D

How can it be annoying?

If you are annoyed by it, there must be something seriously wrong with your mental health.
    Thanks for all the fish

Quote Originally Posted by Coventrysucks
    How can it be annoying?

If you are annoyed by it, there must be something seriously wrong with your mental health.

there isn't. And my porshe said it was annoying not just me. The sinc must be wrong on the clock

Quote Originally Posted by 6'bore
    there isn't. And my porshe said it was annoying not just me. The sinc must be wrong on the clock
    either that or both your clocks are wrong. If you tried to have the clock on UCP match everyones computer Wouter would spend all his time adjusting it to suit everyones whim. Just deal with it, it's basic math.
    GO CANADA
    37 Courageous RCSCC
    Retired Chief Petty Officer First Class

Quote Originally Posted by pimp_squeak
    either that or both your clocks are wrong. If you tried to have the clock on UCP match everyones computer Wouter would spend all his time adjusting it to suit everyones whim. Just deal with it, it's basic math.

Not realli, because certain places arent 2 hours and 7 minutes infront of another etc. If he changed the minuted it would be correct for everyone

Thread Information