Thread: Habby 60, Nick Mason

Happy 60, Nick Mason

That's Happy, not habby.

Today, January 27, is Pink Floyd drummer Nick Mason's birthday. He is not only celebrated as a drumming legend, but also as a fanatic of upscale cars, not to mention his brother racer. Nick Mason is the only member of Pink Floyd to see every album, although not in their entirety. Mason was ejected from the band before recording the last song on 'The Final Cut,' which means no Floyd member has seen every album in their entirety. Let's just cross our fingers that before one of them dies Roger Waters and David Gilmour and Rick Wright can all put their pasts behind them and release another album.

Last edited by Esperante; 01-27-2005 at 03:40 PM.
    TOYNBEE IDEA IN KUBRICK 2001 RESURRECT DEAD ON PLANET JUPITER

wOO happy birthday Nick
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

YAY Happy BDay Nick!

Pink FLoyd is my favorite

hes the man. incredible drummer in an incredible band with incredible cars. i love it when he appears on top gear. like when he let em use his enzo and he was on it for a while. and when jermey clarkson was drving the audi (RS6?) through an upscale neighborhood and he stops to ask directions from nick mason. that was cool

HAPPY BDAY MAN!
    [url]www.spenserheaps.smugmug.com[/url]

He rocks! I knew he had a nice collection I didn't realized that he had a Ferrari 250 GTO. Pink Floyd rocks and I agree that I hope they put out another album or at least a reunion tour!

hey i jsut realized this means he was born the day aushwitz was liberated. whatever you wanna make of that... just interesting i thought
    [url]www.spenserheaps.smugmug.com[/url]

that is interesting.......great dummer!
    "I'd hate to die twice. It's so boring" - Richard Feynman, last recorded words.

Thread Information