Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: autozine

Quote Originally Posted by drakkie
    There is a very extesive database of ferrari's but there are pletny of people that just want to read about their Opel Astra or VW Golf. IMO if there are proper articles about that too it will atract many more people.
    You are right, it is easy to "review" (cut 'n' paste press releases) for Astras and Golfs, which is why everyone else already does that.

Even if you go to the trouble of producing a more time consuming in-depth report and test drive, you would still end up with something that has been written 100 times before in every car magazine on the planet.

The time that would go into providing another version of something already so widely distributed and available is much better spent on producing articles on Ferraris and such like that are barely touched upon aside from a handful of sources.

Quote Originally Posted by henk4
    no Break, and there is not going to be one...
    CX estate then?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Thanks for all the fish

Quote Originally Posted by McReis
    ... I bet you know a thing or two about marketing...
    hell, he even knows a thing or two about everything...
    Last edited by LotusLocost; 11-15-2006 at 07:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LotusLocost
    hell, he even konws a thing or two about everything...
    my point exactly
    autozine.org

Quote Originally Posted by Coventrysucks
    CX estate then?
    nothing wrong with the current one..
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Though econoboxes of 30 years ago were far more interesting than most of today, I do agree that age and subsequent increasing rarity, do much the appeal and interest of every car.
    Not necessarily. There are some econoboxes made now that are interesting. Like the Fiat Panda or the Toyota Aygo.
    Lack of charisma can be fatal.
    Visca Catalunya!

I like the Aygo. Don't ask me why. Looks fashionable, like an I-Mac or an I-pod. Don't know if this is good, but anyway...
    Money can't buy you friends, but you do get a better class of enemy.

I like the Aygo. Don't ask me why. Looks fashionable, like an I-Mac or an I-pod. Don't know if this is good, but anyway...
    And what about the Panda 100HP? That's said to be cracker. I'm so looking forward to the 500 100HP.
    Visca Catalunya!

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrer
    And what about the Panda 100HP? That's said to be cracker. I'm so looking forward to the 500 100HP.
    Now that will be something. Anyway we're back to the beggining: it's a retro inspired car.

Now that will be something. Anyway we're back to the beggining: it's a retro inspired car.
    Alright, but the Panda isn't (apart from the name). It's a shame that is that tall, though.
    Visca Catalunya!

There is room for everybody on the internet.

Photographs (the main offering of UCP) is really interesting. But UCP also offers discussion about cars. Now, where does everyone gets information so as to participate at the UCP discussions?

That's Right..... From sites such as Autozine (and others)

I don't think that it's correct to "bash" a site such as Autozine because it doesn't have hi-res pics. These demand a lot of money for servers etc. Autozine is a back-to-basics site offering the gist of the automotive information!
    Minimising losses can maximise net gains

Quote Originally Posted by drakkie
    All i wanted to point out was that it is very easy to create a few good quality reviews of ordinary cars here. There is a very extesive database of ferrari's but there are pletny of people that just want to read about their Opel Astra or VW Golf. IMO if there are proper articles about that too it will atract many more people.
    Thats just my point of view and i think i'll leave it at that

Then Write one
    < 1 - 2 - to the bass >

Quote Originally Posted by lightweight
    There is room for everybody on the internet.

Photographs (the main offering of UCP) is really interesting. But UCP also offers discussion about cars. Now, where does everyone gets information so as to participate at the UCP discussions?

That's Right..... From sites such as Autozine (and others)

I don't think that it's correct to "bash" a site such as Autozine because it doesn't have hi-res pics. These demand a lot of money for servers etc. Autozine is a back-to-basics site offering the gist of the automotive information!
    Noone is bashing here. But if someone puts things in comparison, it's obvious the truth must come up.
    But I don't agree the info you get to participate on UCP discussions needs come come anywhere else than UCP. Unless when the talk gets boring.

But I don't agree the info you get to participate on UCP discussions needs come come anywhere else than UCP. Unless when the talk gets boring.
    would you care to elaborate on this?
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by henk4
    would you care to elaborate on this?
    I wasn't very clear, indeed.
    I meant that only boring conversations are based on what comes form other websites.

Noone is bashing here.
    You are right. I just couldn't fight the right word, so I wrote it in quotes. My bad
    Minimising losses can maximise net gains

Thread Information