Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: my nfs:u2 pics

Need For Speed Underground 2 is crap! the steering and overall gameplay is realy bad. Burnout 3: Takedown is alot better, by far the best street racing game out there.

Quote Originally Posted by CoTTerik
    Need For Speed Underground 2 is crap! the steering and overall gameplay is realy bad. Burnout 3: Takedown is alot better, by far the best street racing game out there.
    SAY IN AN OLD ENGLISH ACCENT

Rite o looks like you hit the nail rite on the head there old chap, good show
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

Burnout is the lamest excuse of a racing game out there. Why would you play a game where the sole purpose is to destroy the other persons car?? If i wanted to do that i would play destruction derby or something. I played the demo that came with NFSU2 and it sucked. The racing physics were absolutely horrible and the cars were downright ugly.

Quote Originally Posted by Mattg
    Burnout is the lamest excuse of a racing game out there. Why would you play a game where the sole purpose is to destroy the other persons car?? If i wanted to do that i would play destruction derby or something. I played the demo that came with NFSU2 and it sucked. The racing physics were absolutely horrible and the cars were downright ugly.
    The Burnout series never really listed itself as a serious racing game. I presonally enjoyed playing it.
    "You know what these trees and old people have in common? They're both going in the ground soon!" - Bam Margera

"The day the New York Times defines what Country Music is will be the day I shave my legs with a butter knife." - John Rich, of the country band Big and Rich

I'll be 15 on Feb. 18th, so buy me a drink! (Hint: Don't look at it as the decimal number. <smirks>)

nice to see some gaming rookies up for some teaching, here's a lesson for you:

Quote Originally Posted by CoTTerik
    nice to see some gaming rookies up for some teaching, here's a lesson for you:

Why would you even post something about another game anyway? This is the Need for Speed Underground 2 thread. Why dont you make your own little thread and leave us alone. By the way, about that "gaming rookie" term, id rather be a "gaming rookie" than be some 29 year old nerd who lives with his parents and has never seen the light of day.
    Last edited by Mattg; 12-04-2004 at 02:06 PM.

Whoever said that the mustang unlocked after the G35 was wrong. The next car after the G35 is the Mitsubishi 3000gt

ive unlocked the evo and impretza, both very fast and handle quality.

the car i have tuned is the evo and it has 453bhp

got carbon fibre spoiler, hood, bumpers, mirrors, roof scoop and trunk, rated 10.00 and the visual scale. also the hood splits in half

Did you keep the same car from the beginning until you got the evo? I buy the new cars after i unlock them and now i regret doing that because i used up a lot of cash modifying them

Did you keep the same car from the beginning until you got the evo? I buy the new cars after i unlock them and now i regret doing that because i used up a lot of cash modifying them
    I First got the Vauxhall Corsa, then when the supra came along i got that, then the 3000GT, then the 350Z and now the evo.

I still have my Supra, 3000GT and 350Z in my garage but traded the corsa in for the evo.

BTW My evo now has Carbon Fibre wide body kits and lift up 'Lamborghini Diablo' Doors with split hood and engine neons.

ill have to try and get a screen shot, a bit hard because its on my xbox but ill try.

Wow you must have a different version because mine doesnt have the corsa

Mine doesn't have the Civic, which i wish it did.

Quote Originally Posted by shockwaveracing
    multiply by 1.333

OR

divide by 0.75

it will give you approximately the same answer, which is...

548hp... so approximately 550hp...just remember those figures for future reference...
    or you can just go to options and change the kph to mph
    UCP's NO. 1 Source for Enzo & 69 Camaro pic's

Quote Originally Posted by werty
    or you can just go to options and change the kph to mph
    yeah but when you have kmh there are kW and when you have hph there are HP

but i want to have khm + HP

Keep The Thread Alive!!!!!

Thread Information