Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Koenigsegg CCR

Cool Koenigsegg CCR

IT s Just a gr8 car....Not only a gr8 car but a dream car..I mean who wouldn t like to have 1 of those NO WORDS TO SAY ... IT S just sooo nice

FOR MORE INFO & PICS here is a link ...chek it and telll us what you think of this car
    http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/frame...ar.mv&num=1931

The Koenigsegg CCR !!!Fantastic!!!

Some of you might have noticed that I have a thing for Italian and Swedish cars... and definately the Koenigsegg CCR is among my top 5... its dynamic stance, futuristic and aggressive attitude is just how a decent sports car should come across its 806 bhp are breathtaking. Now the Koenigsegg (being Swedish and everything) has the highest security standards in a supercar… In the case of the side impact tests, the door on the side of the collision was still able to be opened and no structural damage was sustained, only cosmetic damage…

The only question that you should ask yourselves when thinking of buying a Koenigsegg…is: Am I fast/stylish enough??

Acceleration: 0-100km/h (0-60mph) 3.2 sec.
    1/4 Mile: 9 sec. (146 mph)
    Speed: 395 km/h (242 mph)
    Engine: 4.7 liter, V8
    Power: 806 bhp at 6.900 rpm
    Torque: 920 Nm at 5.700 rpm
    If you are natural, you are cool and if you are cool you must be a CCK

Quote Originally Posted by DieterCabral
    The only question that you should ask yourselves when thinking of buying a Koenigsegg…is: Am I fast/stylish enough??
    maybe also, "how much does this cost?"
    [url]www.spenserheaps.smugmug.com[/url]

yea really, but anyways. the car is perfect!

maximum speed of 395km/h!!!!!

I like the shape and the motor of thes car.

the impressive thiing is that it s a V8 with a 806 hp.and even more that can reach almost 400km/h....................
    Does anybody know the price of this car

Quote Originally Posted by <<CAR EXPERT>>
    maximum speed of 395km/h!!!!!
    they're just numbers,they havnt reach that speed
    the best speed koenigsegg had been reach,was 365 km/h in a CC8s not even CCR

Quote Originally Posted by white devil
    the impressive thiing is that it s a V8 with a 806 hp.and even more that can reach almost 400km/h....................
    Does anybody know the price of this car
    Forget price, does anyoen know the REAL speed of this car.

Koenigseg are THE worst manufacturer for dreaming up numbers tey just cannot match.

And fanboys take the theoretical numbers and think it a great car.
    Good, not great
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Talking

Speeds is higher for Koenigsegg. At the gumball race last year it reached 380 km/h and then the speedo broke. That was with the CC8. This new Koenigsegg is faster, lighter and according to many sites the topspeed is + 390 km/h not just 390 km/h . It's with a "+". Means Bugatti veyron killer for less money.

Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine

Koenigseg are THE worst manufacturer for dreaming up numbers tey just cannot match.

Good, not great
    If I'm not mistaken even the Zonda 7.3 S is faster around a track and it's 100 hp down compared to the Koenigseg (taken from Top Gear). It's not that well of a designed car if you consider the very light light monocoque. This car is overhyped only because of that insane amount of power it is producing out of that 4.7 liter unit.
    1977 Mercedes-benz 240D 4-speed with 500k miles

Quote Originally Posted by Fieldor
    Speeds is higher for Koenigsegg. At the gumball race last year it reached 380 km/h and then the speedo broke. That was with the CC8. This new Koenigsegg is faster, lighter and according to many sites the topspeed is + 390 km/h not just 390 km/h . It's with a "+". Means Bugatti veyron killer for less money.
    There is no proof whatsoever that he was going as fast as he says he was.
    If you had such a car, and entered an event, you are going to want to "proove" that the car you have spent so much money on is good.
    I think that after all the technical problems he had, he wanted to make people think it wasn't all bad, and just said it for the sake of it.

Even if he was going as fast as he claims:- if the speedo broke, what makes you think it was giving accurate readings before it expired?
    Thanks for all the fish

Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine

Good, not great
    That's the point. No one has ever tested the top speed of this car officially.
    And Koenigsegg keep saying that it's the fastest car in the world, based on some calculation.

Someone should go to an oval test track with it and test it to see wether Koenigsegg is really right about it.
    To my record, the McLaren F1 is still the fastest with 240 mph. Does anyone know a faster, and officially tested production car?
    Dreaming of a Peugeot 106 Rallye...

Quote Originally Posted by bum-man
    If I'm not mistaken even the Zonda 7.3 S is faster around a track and it's 100 hp down compared to the Koenigseg (taken from Top Gear). It's not that well of a designed car if you consider the very light light monocoque. This car is overhyped only because of that insane amount of power it is producing out of that 4.7 liter unit.

that is with the old stig though, the old one got the lambo murc round in 1:28 and the new one got it round in 1:20 i think, if they got the new stig to go round in the zonda and the Koeney again it would get alot better time i think, as long as it wasnt raining
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

Cool

I thought it was shown in the gumball3000 movie from last year that he was driving 242 mp/h, but I haven't seen it yet (the movie).Hard evidence of it's speed haven't been out yet, so we can only speculate on testamonies.

It is indeed a perfect car, because you can adjust everything of the car so that it is to your liking. You can even make it a convertible, that's something you don't get from Ferrari or lamborghini. You will have to buy a new one to get the convertible.

Why don't the guys from topgear take the car to a speed ring, like they did with the Mclaren a while back?

It doesn't show the car doing 242mph, just the guy pulling up at the checkpoint and claiming that he went that fast.
    I reckon he's lying
    Thanks for all the fish

Thread Information