Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Game videos and pictures.

nah, you dont notice it much in-game. Picture mode brings it out.
    "Horsepower sells motor cars, but torque wins motor races."
    -Carrol Shelby

Quote Originally Posted by Cotterik View Post
    Medal Of Honor: Airborne
    that levels tricky. Theres loads of the elite troops with heavy machine guns that need 5 sniper/shotgun shots to the head to kill.
    autozine.org

yeah its absolutely annoying to be honest. I mean no matter how tough a nazi is, he cant take 3 rounds of my SMG fire and if he says he can then he is LYING!

EA always seem to do that with MOH. They make a great game but ruin the realism with silly certain elements.. Allied Assault was with the fellow soldiers who looked like school boys chewing candy. Pacific assault was just a bad game altogether. Airborne brings it all back and is very good but I'd still say COD1 is the best wwII shooter.

i also liked the Nurburg ring. I mean the whole track itself. that's were i test drive all my cars in FORZA. the fun part of the Nurburg ring is that you can drive very very fast and yet you still have to be very aware of the curves and crests or you'd be facing a wall all of a sudden. I have played the game in a year or so but the last car test i did was to a standard unmodified MB C class which i was able to finish a lap in less than 13 minutes.

do you have xbox live? if you do you should join some of the UCP members when we play forza.
    "Horsepower sells motor cars, but torque wins motor races."
    -Carrol Shelby

Yeah, I am in the mood for some forza now actually. pitty I'm at work for another hour or so. (i <3 half days!)

I need to try remember how to drive in a straight line
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

These are some from GT4 and its bike version, tourist trophy
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "No sir you may not eat my hat"

KFA-R #88 OZYROCKET

Nice pictures, especially of the Subaru.

That reminds me, I need to tune my Subaru.

It seems to understeer like crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by NSXType-R View Post
    Nice pictures, especially of the Subaru.

That reminds me, I need to tune my Subaru.

It seems to understeer like crazy.
    yeah they do that, it takes a very different driving style to get a lap right in them i have found... i like my 22B... a lot i really do the non stock scubi wheels set it off i thinks

i think the city pic of the scubi is photoshopped ever so slightly.... jus thought i would add that in there

KFA-R #88 OZYROCKET

Quote Originally Posted by KFA-R View Post
    yeah they do that, it takes a very different driving style to get a lap right in them i have found... i like my 22B... a lot i really do the non stock scubi wheels set it off i thinks

i think the city pic of the scubi is photoshopped ever so slightly.... jus thought i would add that in there
    Yes, I've had lots of luck in tuning FF cars (especially Hondas) and RWD cars, but not with 4WD cars. MR cars I'm okay with. 4WD cars really are hard to work with. The only 4WD car that I think I tuned well was the Nismo 400R. All the other Skylines I kinda failed at.

Yes, I've had lots of luck in tuning FF cars (especially Hondas) and RWD cars, but not with 4WD cars. MR cars I'm okay with. 4WD cars really are hard to work with. The only 4WD car that I think I tuned well was the Nismo 400R. All the other Skylines I kinda failed at.
    I have got the same problem with the FF cars... the 206 is a shocker for it... understear city! the did get the Skyline Vspec II nur turning eventually... i have a problem with the MR cars lol.... i get serious overstear problems when i come through a corner, the have very little control over the tail end, the worst of these are the Lotus elise, the Renult Clio and the ford GT.... not sure what i am doing wrong but it takes a lot of effort to point them in a straight line when going through the corner (if that makes sence )

the main problem with the FF cars i have found is running too much HP and torque, but i gather you already know this

KFA-R #88 OZYROCKET

Quote Originally Posted by KFA-R View Post
    I have got the same problem with the FF cars... the 206 is a shocker for it... understear city! the did get the Skyline Vspec II nur turning eventually... i have a problem with the MR cars lol.... i get serious overstear problems when i come through a corner, the have very little control over the tail end, the worst of these are the Lotus elise, the Renult Clio and the ford GT.... not sure what i am doing wrong but it takes a lot of effort to point them in a straight line when going through the corner (if that makes sence )

the main problem with the FF cars i have found is running too much HP and torque, but i gather you already know this
    Yeah, I know what you mean. The NSX Type Rs in the game I think I got down pretty well, but it's not the performance that I want it to be at. The Ford GT and the Renault Clio I haven't touched.

The FF cars are easiest to tune for me. I think I've got them down pat, especially the EK Type R. I was able to tune out wheelspin without using the traction control and stuff.

Yeah, I know what you mean. The NSX Type Rs in the game I think I got down pretty well, but it's not the performance that I want it to be at. The Ford GT and the Renault Clio I haven't touched.

The FF cars are easiest to tune for me. I think I've got them down pat, especially the EK Type R. I was able to tune out wheelspin without using the traction control and stuff.
    thats very cool! I play around with the 4WD cars more than the FF cars so thats prob why i have them worked out... i mostly use the C5 Z06 corvette and the DB9, i have those cars on rails. as i said the 206 was insane... all it wanted to do was wheelspin or understear

here are the photos of the zonda and the elise going around corners... both are controlable (the zonda takes a bit more effort) but still crazy... i dont have the problem with the NSX's i have it is planted fairly well but these ones are impossible

i will also add to the list of cars that are totally insane the Zonda... that thing is crazy!

KFA-R #88 OZYROCKET

Yes, the Zonda is crazy. I was able to control it through tuning up to around 800 HP, but when it broke 1000 it doesn't work anymore.

that last one is very good! gee i wish you could go frame by frame in this game... would make getting the flame out the back a lot easier! part of the fun though.... very good pics but mate!

Are we the only 2 playing this game anymore i am constantly asking myself lol... both of us seem to end up talking about it

KFA-R #88 OZYROCKET

Thread Information