Page 474 of 500 FirstFirst ... 374424464472473474475476484 ... LastLast
Results 7,096 to 7,110 of 7489

Thread: Galah Sessions

I freak out if I misplace like 20 bucks...how can you even do that?

Unless you're like a mate of mine who's granddad told him not to trust the banks and hide money in his room...long live the crazy recession days

For those in the Sydney area and not aware:

Manly To Celebrate The Automobile With $100 Million Worth Of Automobile Elegance

More than $100 million worth of the most desirable and collectable cars and motorcycles will go on show at St Patricks Estate in Manly this week when the inaugural Concours d'Elegance 101010 arrives in Sydney.
    Concours d'Elegance will be a celebration of elegant automobiles, shining the spotlight on classic cars and motorcycles and their elegant owners in a competition to find not only the best in show but the best in a variety of classes.
    Cars ranging from an ultra rare and valuable 1921 G1 Alfa Romeo to a 2008 Aston Martin DBS V12 and motorcycles from a 1912 NSU to a 2005 BiMota will be joined by the latest exotic vehicles from Bentley, Lamborghini, Aston Martin, Rolls Royce, Ferrari, Maserati, Jaguar, Mercedes Benz, Alfa Romeo and Lotus to showcase the beauty and elegance of desirable cars.
    Some cars, such as a rare 1968 Lamborghini Muira and the elegant 1927 Hispano Suiza, are valued at more than $2million each.
    More than 180 cars and motorcycles will be on display at St Patricks as they are judged by some of the most discerning and knowledgeable experts in the Concours competition including five times Le Mans 24 hour winner and renown car judge Derek Bell.
    According to chairman of Concours d'Elegance 101010, Sam Movizio, the event will also celebrate some of the most significant anniversaries in the automotive world including the centenary of Alfa Romeo.
    "Concours d'Elegance 101010 is the culmination of more than five years of planning aimed at establishing a world class Concours in Sydney and we have been absolutely delighted that the automotive industry as well as Australia's most prominent collectors and restorers have decided to support our event.
    "As well as celebrating 100 years of Alfa Romeo Concours d'Elegance will also recognise 75 years of Jaguar as well as the 75thanniversary of Aston Martin, three of the world's great, distinctive and enduring marques," said Sam Movizio.
    "We will celebrate them not just with displays but also with fine wine, fine food, great music, elegant clothes and jewellery and a dazzling parade of elegance all set in an amazing location," he said.
    "We really set out to ensure that all of our participants will have the opportunity to showcase their vehicles in a manner that reflects the time and financial investment they have made in restoring their vehicles," he added.
    "Our aim is to create an event that will be world class and able to take its place alongside the world's other great Concours such as Pebble Beach in California and the amazing array of machinery and events we have organised for 101010 will lay the foundation for this ambition," said Mr Movizio.
    "We have all the components in place, a world class venue, world class advisors and judges and a world class field of vehicles," he said.
    "The prestigious awards given to the class winners and the 'Best of Show' will uphold International standards of art, design, aesthetic beauty and elegance," Mr Movizio added.
    Along with the cars people attending the Concours d'Elegance will be able to view fashion parades by Charlie Brown, view jewellery worth more than $1million by J Farren Price, sample fine food and wine by Mt Pleasant and Pommery and listen to performances by Glenn Shorrock, Kamahl, Melinda Schneider and Mark Vincent.
    Concours d'Elegance 101010 will be opened by Manly Mayor councillor Jean Hay and will be open to the public from 10am on Sunday 10thOctober at St Patricks Estate in Manly.

i <3 the koreans.

5 days from order to delivery. How can you fault that?
    The Datto will rage again...

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Supra View Post
    i <3 the koreans.

5 days from order to delivery. How can you fault that?
    Trabant. 20 years from order to delivery
    FIXIE EVOLVED INTO SMALL MOTORBIKE! Now driving a Simson KR51 <3

Dream ride: red 1971 Opel Commodore GS/E

How long's that event for Sauc3? I'm off to sydney next wkend, if it's on successful troll.
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

Me and some other bikers from work went for a coffee this morning. Good fun, though I got left behind - commuter bike does not keep up with BMW K1200R and two Triumphs (a Sprint and a Street Triple 1050, I think).
    Life's too short to drive bad cars.

Quote Originally Posted by pimento View Post
    Street Triple 1050, I think.
    Which one is it? A Street Triple is a 675, the Speed Triple is a 1050.
    Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death...
    – Hunter Thompson

Ok, it's the Speed then. It was definately a 1050. Nice looking.

Quote Originally Posted by IBrake4Rainbows View Post
    How long's that event for Sauc3? I'm off to sydney next wkend, if it's on successful troll.
    I think it's just this Sunday. What're you coming up here for?

I might try and get along to that before work.
    Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death...
    – Hunter Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by pimento View Post
    I think it's just this Sunday. What're you coming up here for?
    Promise you won't laugh...

My Friend got me Paramore tickets for my birthday. Completely out of the blue.

I'll need to be back in Canberra by Monday so...not much of a weekend away but hey.
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

Quote Originally Posted by IBrake4Rainbows View Post
    Promise you won't laugh...

My Friend got me Paramore tickets for my birthday. Completely out of the blue.

I'll need to be back in Canberra by Monday so...not much of a weekend away but hey.
    I've heard the song which features B.O.B, Eminem and Hayley Wiliams? (she is the Paramore vocalist for those who don't know about this vital information ). I don't think I've heard a Paramore song though. I've probably heard their songs on the radio before.
    "Take my swimming trunks, I won't need them." - Frank Costanza. "What does he want with your swimming trunks." - Estelle Costanza. "Why should they go to waste." - Frank Costanza - Seinfeld

I'm a huge paramore fan, I really enjoy their three albums.
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

Quote Originally Posted by whiteballz View Post
    I'm a huge paramore fan, I really enjoy their three albums.
    Pokey has a thing for their singer.

She's hot, has a great voice and has monies.

What not to like?
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

Thread Information