Thread: the 2005 nurburgring/nordschleife season

the 2005 nurburgring/nordschleife season

Hello guys and girls,

Well, the following weeks we gonna make us up for the 2005 season on the Ring. The Beemer will be prepared with better suspencion, an overroll bar and a group A exhaust. Those changes should make the Beemer a bit faster, a bit more safe and also much more stabil. And the stability is very important to have a nice progress in the laptimes. But, we will see. One of the main things that can imporve laptimes are my own drivingskills. And I dont know if they are improved.

So, just see my site the following weeks and season to see if the Beemer and I improve ourselves.

Greetz from Bad Dragon
    The Nordschleife, Heaven on Earth, ride like Hell with the Ring Dragon ( BMW 320i tuned )
    and
    Tuning, fun for the boys with the Street Dragon ( Opel Calibra 2.0 16v tuned )

JUst one question bad dragon, How fast is the beemar lapping the ring at the moment?
    "The thunder of 1001bhp would send a sonic boom through his carbon fibre shell, crack it in half and leave a wet puddle on the fancy leather seat."

Ummm cool and take care, and it's suspension
    .................................................................................:¦Back Again¦:.................................................................................

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Dragon
    Hello guys and girls,

Well, the following weeks we gonna make us up for the 2005 season on the Ring. The Beemer will be prepared with better suspencion, an overroll bar and a group A exhaust. Those changes should make the Beemer a bit faster, a bit more safe and also much more stabil. And the stability is very important to have a nice progress in the laptimes. But, we will see. One of the main things that can imporve laptimes are my own drivingskills. And I dont know if they are improved.

So, just see my site the following weeks and season to see if the Beemer and I improve ourselves.

Greetz from Bad Dragon
    What is the name of the event at nurburgring?

Quote Originally Posted by lukehow
    What is the name of the event at nurburgring?
    no 'event' , just the usual pay your 12 Euros and drive the t**s of your bike or car along with a few other lunatics on varying machines
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Thread Information