Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Bmw 700

Germany -> West Germany -> NRW -> Düsseldorf
    Quote Originally Posted by dracu777
    Awesome pictures netburner. Do you have any idea whay model year thats is?
    It is a BMW 700 S, modelyear 1962, placed 4th of in it's class at the oldtimer rally where I drove the yellow BMW 1602 you can also see in one of the pics.
    WRC - That's motorsport!

"If you can see the tree you are about to hit, it is called 'understeering'. If you can only hear and feel it, it was 'oversteering'."
    Walter Röhrl

Silver RS

these are pictures of the mobile tradition RS. the one racing with number 16 on it is Alex Von Falkenhausen in 1963. the other two pictures are of the same car after Willi Martini modified it while it was in the Hockenheim museum. shortly after BMW purchased it from the museum and restored it to the state is in today. Scuderia Bavaria of Arnhem, Holland did the restoration. notice the modified dash, windshield and roll bar fabrications added on..
    Attached Images Attached Images

I got a pic in the Oswald book of a car running under no.43, with license plate M-04368. Which one could that be?
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

here are more pictures of my car...these are taken during a photo shoot at Road Atlanta in Georgia. The driver in the photo shoot if you don't recognize him is Hans Stuck Jr....the other big guy is me...He was excited to see the car and be ableto drive it again after 35 years...his father raced the car and let little Hans drive it back down the mountain...Hans Jr. was 10 years old at the time...

Here are pictures of one of my Martini 80hp engines...this one is for a sport coupe...notice the 36mm Dellorto carbs...

was the car silver or white...my car was always white and the number two car was always silver...also mine never had a roll bar...and had a full windshield...the number two car had a half windshield with a cut out in front of the driver and a roll bar...

Quote Originally Posted by BMW 700 RS
    was the car silver or white...my car was always white and the number two car was always silver...also mine never had a roll bar...and had a full windshield...the number two car had a half windshield with a cut out in front of the driver and a roll bar...
    it is a black and white pic, but with all the characteristics of #2
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

it sure is easy to identify the two cars from each other when you know the small differences in equipment...also only having two to tell the difference between is more simple...

the m license plate is a temporary transportation plate...not a permanently registered tag for the car...the letters would be red in color but as you noted in a black and white photo you may not be able to tell that...

same temporary m-04368 tag as was on the car in my posting today...#47

I am looking for an Abarth exhaust (or alternative sport exhaust) for
    the BWM 700.
    Does anyone know where they might be for sale?
    Does anyone has pictures of the Abarth exhaust?
    Anyone got technical drawings of sport exhausts for the BMW 700?

Quote Originally Posted by decarlo700
    I am looking for an Abarth exhaust (or alternative sport exhaust) for
    the BWM 700.
    Does anyone know where they might be for sale?
    Does anyone has pictures of the Abarth exhaust?
    Anyone got technical drawings of sport exhausts for the BMW 700?
    Hi there, welcome to UCP. I think you have come to the right place, but may be in order to serve your needs better you might want to state your location. If it is in the USA I am sure "BMW700RS" can help you further

Hi DeCarlo

by your name i know you are in south america and have a DeCarlo 700...are you in Brazil or Argentina?...do you have a dual carburettor model or a single? I have pictures of the sport exhaust and have a used system...i also have nos mufflers for the sport they are made by nardi...i have all sorts of speed kit equipment and racing parts for the 700...RS cams, light fly wheels, big clutches, jets for the carbs, racing carbs and the list goes on and on...also have most other parts and services including rebuilding of engines and transmissions....have all the bushings, bearings and a lot of nos parts for the body etc., etc. you can email me with your needs... [email protected]
    Elliott

exhaust

the sport exhaust for the speed kit is essentially the same exhaust as is on the engine in my pictured engine see entry #50 on ucp. the only difference is the pipe size and the sport system has canister style mufflers instead of the pictured megaphones...

exhaust

Hi Elliot! Thanks for your answer.
    Yes, I am in South America (Argentina)
    I have a BMW 700 coupe single carburettor.
    Do you send me pictures of the sport exhaust system?.Best Regards.

Thread Information