Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Welcome to the forum! (INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!)

Hi Bob, welcome to UCP.
    A 66 year old Gran Turismo gamer I'm stunned, I haven't played GT since PS3, so I won't be of much help. But there is a lot off content conserning the GT40
    Ford GT40 1964-1969 - Ultimatecarpage.com forums
    Ford GT40 MK IV - Ultimatecarpage.com forums

Hello guys, I love cars and I do collect them especially the Mustang from 70's up to present. I hope to meet some people who love Mustang as much as I do. Please welcome me! .

Hi, Good to be Here, Im Individual Inventor, from Mexico

Hi, Im Individual Inventor/Self taught, and this is my Work:Featured Project Development - State of the Art Novel InFlowTech;
    1-Gearturbine RotaryTurbo, 2-Imploturbocompressor One Compression Step:

*Wordpress Blog State of the Art Novel InFlow Gearturbine Imploturbocompressor

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cPo9Lf44TE"]-YouTube; * Atypical New • GEARTURBINE / Retrodynamic = DextroRPM VS LevoInFlow + Ying Yang Thrust Way Type - Non Waste Looses[/ame]

*1-GEARTURBINE BEHANCE Images Gallery Portafolio

·1; Rotary-Turbo-InFlow Tech / - GEARTURBINE PROJECT Have the similar basic system of the Aeolipilie Heron Steam Turbine device from Alexandria 10-70 AD * With Retrodynamic = DextroRPM VS LevoInFlow + Ying Yang Way Power Type - Non Waste Looses *8X/Y Thermodynamic CYCLE Way Steps. 4 Turbos, Higher efficient percent. No blade erosion by sand & very low heat target signature Pat:197187IMPI MX Dic1991 Atypical Motor Engine Type.

*2-IMPLOTURBOCOMPRESSOR BEHANCE Images Gallery Portafolio

·2; Imploturbocompressor; Implo-Ducted, One Moving Part System Excellence Design - The InFlow Interaction comes from Macro-Flow and goes to Micro-Flow by Implossion - Only One Compression Step; Inflow, Compression and outflow at one simple circular dynamic motion / New Concept. To see a Imploturbocompressor animation, is possible on a simple way, just to check an Hurricane Satellite view, and is the same implo inflow way nature.

Hello all. It looks as though it's been awhile since any new members showed up. Glad to be here.
    I'm 63, married, father, grandfather, retired military, 30 years in combat aviation US Army. Combat veteran, OIF OEF. 100% VA.
    Live in Vermont on 11 acres ( Leaping Donkey Farm) with the wife, one dog, two cats, 14 chickens, 2 ducks, 3 sheep and two donkeys.
    Interested in all brands and types of vehicles but primary interest is MOPAR, Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth classic cars.
    I'm building a 1967 Dodge Coronet 500 resto mod called the Yankee Express.

I'll post up a build thread in the users cars forum.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Welcome:-)

The forum overall is pretty quiet, there are a lot of members but no everyday activity. There still is however, a group of longtime members which still "lurk" in the background and post from time to time.

I am a big fan of old American cars as well, you can find a lot of pictures in the media section called "Matt's HiRes Hide-Out". And you could check out the UCP main page with tons of information and photo's from cars and events.

This is a nice place, enjoy!

Regards,

Erik
    Last edited by Man of Steel; 09-25-2021 at 10:43 AM.

Thread Information