View Poll Results: What to do with the UCP member who has stolen Matra et Alpine avatar and threads ?

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • Nothing. The web's full of thieves and not much we can do.

3 8.82%
  • Ban them permanently from UCP. Their IP forever to be blocked

15 44.12%
  • Ask other site to remove the member, ban their IP and remove ALL the threads

11 32.35%
  • Report them to their ISP and have them blocked from service for using copyright images without permission - *I* have the permission, they don't

7 20.59%
  • Play dirty and run a Denial of Service attack on their IP ( oh yes I can )

5 14.71%
  • Pay 'local' UCP member to "pay him a visit" and insert hot poker where it would hurt

7 20.59%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What should we do about identity and post theft ?

What should we do about identity and post theft ?

OK guys as has been pointed out in a thread there is an imposter using my avatar and my threads here in another forum.

Clearly that person has to be a member here.

So the poll is obvious.
    What should we do about it.

You decide..... it's multiple choice so let the little turd have it ............
    Last edited by Matra et Alpine; 07-15-2004 at 04:23 PM.
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

BAN HIS ASS!
    SEND HIS ASS TO HELL!!

ok ok.. alert the other forum and have his ass kicked off there and then ban whoever he is here.
    Last edited by Karrmann; 07-16-2004 at 04:36 PM.

So are we saying goodbye to Dark Phoenix? It was his msn addy in that profile.

I hope so. that cheating copier....

The best news is ZZN who host that site and MailCentro T&Cs make it clear this site is in contravention. http://www.zzn.com/membersarea_en/terms.htm
    So there's a good chance of getting the whole thing shut down.
    THAT is gonna hurt in the best place - the pocket of the site operator who can then wreak whatever revenge THEY want !!!
    As said earlier the person has ONE DAY to contact me or the full weight of the la will be unleashed.
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Auckland, New Zealand & Balikpapan, Indonesia
    number 1 and 5 ! he's a thief... nuthing u can really do about it and baning him forever is a bit too harsh dont u think? i mean the guy prob didnt know dat its wrong to do dat.... and besides... he didnt do it on this site...

making this commment doesnt make me a suspect does it?

Quote Originally Posted by Karrmann
    sed his ass to hell
    Karrman... do u remember wot the other guys hav sed bout u and ur posting? some of them r really pointless man... u could fit all three of ur comments into one post... therefor... u can save space for others...
    "Rejection is better than regret. It's better to try and know you did your part, than to spend the rest of your days wishing you had tried"

oh boy he is really going to pay........ but he derserves it.

I voted for #3

I don't think he should be banned from this site... He's a nice guy after all, he just doesn't seem to know what he is doing.

Theres A Noone on that site aswell!!! From Italy?

Quote Originally Posted by Spastik_Roach
    Theres A Noone on that site aswell!!! From Italy?
    Yeah I noticed that too.

LMAO, better check if there's a Niko_Fx... Or am I not cool enough to have my identity stolen??

Hey!! Where is Niko_Fx2???

Quote Originally Posted by r1ckst4
    number 1 and 5 ! he's a thief... nuthing u can really do about it and baning him forever is a bit too harsh dont u think? i mean the guy prob didnt know dat its wrong to do dat.... and besides... he didnt do it on this site...

making this commment doesnt make me a suspect does it?
    nah.
    AS regards banning, I've asked the forum there views and I'll take them onboard. Course I also have to discuss it with the mods too
    If it was only one, I'd agree with your comments.
    But it is clearly planned and deliberate as he has copied a number of threads.

Like the kid who stole the pen in class. There's one chance to own up and clear up the mistake. But only one

Frankly, I've put a lot of effort into a few other threads here on UCP. Seeking permission from copyright material owners etc. I had to jump through hoops to get the Monaro pics and videos at knockhill to share here.
    By tomorrow I'll not be so pissed-off as I am now. But I will still be looking for an explanatino and corrective actino either by the person or TO the person.
    Right now, I'm one VERY small step away from deleting about 20 threads of mine here at UCP, I think that would be a shame.

I noticed that the other matra et alpine has all of Dark Phoenix's stats in his profile

I'll talk to Dark Phoenix on MSN, no, everyone here thats got MSN will gang up on him in a big Conversation!!!!!!!

yeah, he's gonna get something for that stunt...

wait im so lost. can someone fill me in here. All I got out of this is that someone stole stuff. Do we know who this person is? and what forum is he using it on
    John says:
    so i had to dump acid into the block tank today
    i'm afraid to fap
    cause i got it on my hands

Thread Information