Page 12 of 59 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Which car do you HATE most?

countach

I gotta agree with Falcon on this ..... the Countach is still what "I" recognize as the world's first super car. Some will agree, others will disagree.

I remember seeing a magazine article on this car and the caption in large bold print said something along the lines of "IF DARTH VADER DROVE A CAR, THIS WOULD BE IT".

If I remember correctly, the only competition this car had back in the late '70's or early '80's was the Ferrari 512 BB, which although very fast, did not seem quite as exotic or menacing as the Lambo, especially when it was fitted with both front and rear spoilers.
    Attached Images Attached Images

and from the rear

In this country they are making kit cars of them using the 302 windsor.

I like kitcars .... I just don't like bad kit cars, what I'm trying to say is '34 Ford coupe kit cars are cool, Cobra kit cars are way cool, Lambo body kits that "bolt" on Fieros etc. earn ZERO respect from me. Maybe its just the performance can't/doesn't live up to the perceived expectations. Anything that looks like a Lambo had better move with authority and not sound/perform like a Civic with a 5" fartcan.

One of Australia's Kit (Shit) Cars, the 'Purvis Eureka'
    The photo doesn't do it justice - it's actually MUCH WORSE in the 'flesh'

when i say i hate murcielago? i love it i think is one of the best cars ever made. i was talking about an other guy that put that in this forum i dont remember his user but i think he is crasy, i repeat i think lamborghini murcielago is one of the best cars ever made before the ferrari enzo

Originally posted by felipe
    when i say i hate murcielago? i love it i think is one of the best cars ever made. i was talking about an other guy that put that in this forum i dont remember his user but i think he is crasy, i repeat i think lamborghini murcielago is one of the best cars ever made before the ferrari enzo
    yeah man
    i agree,but first enzo then murc
    i really like the murc

Murcielago is the best car for me if i could get one car in my life for free and never sell it and live with it it is going to be the murcielago and nothing else

and here is a good pic of it to see it as it realy looks

I could either go with the murcielago or the diablo

I liked the f50 i liked the f40 but that enzo is so ugly it isnt funny and ferraris are also reknown for always being serviced in a letter to car magazine a bloke bought one and in like 4 months he spent $5000 in getting the bastard srviced and it wasnt even an f40 or anything to flash i think it was a 360 (i think) whats the fun in owning the car if it has to spend half its life in a garage? Im assuming the (newer) lambos are the same i know a bloke who owned an espada and he never had a problem with it and after he forked out a small fortune (and learned a forign language) he bought the book so he could service it and restore it himself.
    And the eurka kit cars arnt so bad the problem with them are the people lacking an all but the most basic mechanical know how trying to put them together.
    and we have people import fieros with the idea of putting a lombo kit on them its really sad.

Originally posted by Falcon500

in like 4 months he spent $5000 in getting the bastard srviced and it wasnt even an f40 or anything to flash i think it was a 360

I tell ya - Italians just don't build reliable cars - and no - I'm NOT joking.
    They look great (most of them) they sound great and nowadays they're even fast.
    But dealers just love selling them - for the service dollars and then to rip off the poor guys who bring them back to get rid of it 'at any cost'.

Originally posted by BiTurbo
    I tell ya - Italians just don't build reliable cars - and no - I'm NOT joking.
    They look great (most of them) they sound great and nowadays they're even fast.
    But dealers just love selling them - for the service dollars and then to rip off the poor guys who bring them back to get rid of it 'at any cost'.
    Well if you enjoy your automobile i guess you could put up with the high and long service schedules and they can build re3liable cars look at the fiat 500s and stuff. A lot of these high performance cars are on edge and need a fair bit of attention payed to them and when you pay that attnetion youll have a quick ride for a long time (as well as a considerbly lighter wallet) Which is why persoanlly I prefer american cars and australian cars pay a lot of attention to them (even if they dont need it) and youll have a car that will last you till the day you die and itll somthing that most people will think of fondly and actually be able to afford.

Originally posted by Falcon500

and actually be able to afford.
    That's the whole point - no one deserves to be stuck with service bills of $1,000's - just because the dealer and manufacturer can make a huge (dare I say fraudulent) profit.
    I guarantee you that some even rely on service profits to realise a better % profit than they made on the sale.

Well the ford T series flacons were a bit on the expenvie side with the srtoker windsor they had in them if you want a car like that you need to put the money into them. All new cars are a bit on the wallet that way but i guess if you have a ferrari or somthing similar the $1,000 serivce wouldent be all too much and as i said if your happy with the car be it a fait 500 a falcon 500 or an exotic peice from tony land (italy) or what ever if you like it your the winner.

I don't hate a car in particular....but...the Golf tdi is the worst for me...if it's gray....
    UN ANELLO PER MODERARLI...UN ANELLO PER RICHIAMARLI...UN ANELLO PER FERMARLI E NEL BUIO...BANNARLI

Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul, ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul

Thread Information