Thread: Aston Martin Rally

Aston Martin Rally

This is the top 20 for the first round of the French Tarmac championship the Lyon Charbonnier next weekend. Cracking entry made even more special by Stephane Sarrazin guest driving Fredric Dor's Asto Martin V8 Vantage.Wonder if it will go better on tar than the Impreza this year?

1 Patrick HENRY F HENRY Patrick Magali LOMBARD Citroën XSARA WRC A 7 V 8h15 CF X X
    2 Nicolas VOUILLOZ F VOUILLOZ Nicolas Peugeot 307 WRC A 8 V 8h15 CF X X
    3 Jean Marie CUOQ F CUOQ Jean Marie David MARTY Peugeot 307 WRC A 8 V 8h00 TM CF X X
    5 TEAM EFJIE F GALPIN Jérome Denis GIRAUDET Peugeot 206 WRC A 8 V 8h15 CF X X
    6 David SALANON F SALANON David Celine COMBRONDE Peugeot 206 WRC A 8 V 8h00 CF X X
    7 Hervé KNAPICK F KNAPICK Hervé David MORA Subaru Subaru WRC A 8 J 20h15 X X
    8 Jerome GROSSET JANIN F GROSSET JANIN Jerome Fabrice GORDON Peugeot 307 WRC A 8 V 8h15 CF X X
    9 Cédric ROBERT F ROBERT Cédric Gérald BEDON Renault Clio Super 1600 A 6 V 8h00 CF X
    10 Philippe ARAGNEAU F ARAGNEAU Philippe Francis MAZOTTI Peugeot 206 SUPER 1600 A 6 V 8h30 TM CF X
    11 Fabien FIANDINO F FIANDINO Fabien Sabrina DE CASTELLI Citroën C2 SUPER 1600 A 6 V 7h45 X
    12 Yoann BONATO F BONATO Yoann Benjamin BOULLOUD Renault Clio Super 1600 A 6 V 8h00 CF X
    14 ORECA F BERNARDI Nicolas Porsche GT3 GT 10 V 7h45 CF
    15 Frédéric DOR F SARRAZIN Stéphane Stéphane PREVOT Aston Martin V8 Vantage GT 10 V 7h45
    16 Patrick ROUILLARD F ROUILLARD Patrick Guilhem ZAZURCA Toyota Celica GT Four FA 8 J 19h15 TM CF X X
    17 Jose BARBARA F BARBARA Jose Chantal BARBARA Subaru Subaru Impreza A 8 J 20h00 TM CF X X
    18 Jacques MARAVAL F MARAVAL Jacques Stéphane FOISSEY Peugeot 306 KIit Car A 7 V 9h00 X
    19 Georges GUEBEY F GUEBEY Georges Nadège PASSAQUIN Peugeot 206 WRC A 8 V 8h00 CF X X
    20 Bertrand PIERRAT F PIERRAT Bertrand Dominique LELEU Toyota Corolla WRC A 8

http://www.asarhone.com/v21/Charbonn...rbonnieres.htm
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

Rawr!
    badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger

land of the Desert Extreme Challenge Rally
    with Sarrazin behind the wheel probably understeer and spin a few times into the specs'

Guest Guest
    oooooh, i want pics!

Quote Originally Posted by spi-ti-tout
    with Sarrazin behind the wheel probably understeer and spin a few times into the specs'

....I think your confused with any driver that has been in mitsubishi works in the last 6 years.
    Taking in donations for a Lancia Delta Integrale, please be considerate of a fellow forum member....:)

That'd be a bit to big and heavy for tarmac rally wouldn't it?
    Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death...
    – Hunter Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndclasscitizen
    That'd be a bit to big and heavy for tarmac rally wouldn't it?
    "depends"
    Some tarmac events run special stages that are on quite wide roads.
    Others run tarmac stages you'd struggle in a Mini in
    Looking at SOME of the roads that event covers according to the web site there are a few fairly main roads.
    Fair to say that nobody enters a rally without recce'ing or discussing with others on suitability
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Either way, it'll be spectacular
    Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death...
    – Hunter Thompson

rawr!
    badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger

A very brief vid of it can be found here at YouTube.

Only 6 seconds, but love the engine
    Chief of Secret Police and CFO - Brotherhood of Jelly
    No Mr. Craig, I expect you to die! On the inside. Of heartbreak. You emo bitch

Thread Information