Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: PLZ help but don t make fun of me

Originally posted by white devil
    ok thx but i dont like when people tell me that you know it s kind of bad for a guy like me any way i am sory for that i promis no more F words
    for a moment there i thought you would convert into the "old" r34_296kw

Originally posted by Egg Nog
    And yet you say you've saved up $30,000? How did that happen?
    lets just say i had $29,000 lying in my bank account beforehand

Originally posted by r34_296kw
    lets just say i had $29,000 lying in my bank account beforehand
    "Let's just ask how/why..."

I'm sorry, I just find it hard to believe. I don't want you to turn into another "Stacy" owner

Originally posted by Egg Nog
    "Let's just ask how/why..."

I'm sorry, I just find it hard to believe. I don't want you to turn into another "Stacy" owner
    well what my parents used to do before was wen that they take a few grand each month and deposit it into the bank account i had....i dont know why they did it but they did it

megotmea7: The Lotus 340R is not a sports car. It's a grasshopper on wheels strapped to a jet engine
    lmao, in apearance and in practice...
    UCP's Most Hardcore Burro!

Being human explains everything but excuses nothing

Quote Originally Posted by r34_296kw
    well what my parents used to do before was wen that they take a few grand each month and deposit it into the bank account i had....i dont know why they did it but they did it
    So in other words your parents did buy you your 1st car
    Dont Drink and Drive home Drift and Slide Home

yes they bought my crx...but now im going to buy my own car with my own money that skyline r32 gtr vspec is going to be in very good care and very good hands...i will buy a r34 gtr after i finish uni and get a good full time job

yes they bought my crx...but now im going to buy my own car with my own money that skyline r32 gtr vspec is going to be in very good care and very good hands...i will buy a r34 gtr after i finish uni and get a good full time job

Lucky and good choice. How did you get that much money from just saving?
    Dont Drink and Drive home Drift and Slide Home

Quote Originally Posted by -datsun 1600-
    Lucky and good choice. How did you get that much money from just saving?
    well my parents run 7+ businesses and besides they've been putting money into my account since i was 13 and i used 2 use it up but ever since i started to run one of their business sideline i knew how hard it was and realised the real value of money so i stopped using the money they put into my account and all the money i got from the sideline business i put into their account because without them i would have never ended up with that money

ever since i started to run one of their business sideline i knew how hard it was and realised the real value of money so i stopped using the money they put into my account and all the money i got from the sideline business i put into their account because without them i would have never ended up with that money
    I don't really believe any of this. Sometimes it's pushing it for me to think you have the mental capacity to run a faucet, let alone a business

Quote Originally Posted by Egg Nog
    I don't really believe any of this. Sometimes it's pushing it for me to think you have the mental capacity to run a faucet, let alone a business
    do u also want to visit the 3 websites i run? if you dont believe me about the websites ask fpv he'll tell you because hes been there and its true about their business i run sideline...besides i need to learn how to run their business because someday in the near future i will take over them.

do u also want to visit the 3 websites i run? if you dont believe me about the websites ask fpv he'll tell you because hes been there and its true about their business i run sideline...besides i need to learn how to run their business because someday in the near future i will take over them.
    But you don't actually run a business, your parents just let you kind of "shadow" it and explain what's going on. If you actually ran it, you'd have the seniority to hire and fire people, and to make actual management decisions... that's a scary thought.

Do you just make websites or what? I'm confused... By the way, my brother and I make the occasional website too... http://www.coasterglobe.com has been a long-term project for us.

But you don't actually run a business, your parents just let you kind of "shadow" it and explain what's going on. If you actually ran it, you'd have the seniority to hire and fire people, and to make actual management decisions... that's a scary thought.

Do you just make websites or what? I'm confused... By the way, my brother and I make the occasional website too... http://www.coasterglobe.com has been a long-term project for us.
    i make websites and i run them too and yes i cant hire and fire people so i just run their business sideline but dont worry someday all those businesses will be mine <<does evil laugh>>

dont worry someday all those businesses will be mine <<does evil laugh>>
    That's actually the reason why I was worrying

Okay, good, but what do you actually do at work, aside from making web pages? What consitutes "running a business sideline"? To me, it all seems vague and contrived...

Sorry if I'm coming off as a bit pushy, but I'm curious

That's actually the reason why I was worrying

Okay, good, but what do you actually do at work, aside from making web pages? What consitutes "running a business sideline"? To me, it all seems vague and contrived...

Sorry if I'm coming off as a bit pushy, but I'm curious
    well i actually sell and market their products on websites like EBay, Trademe.co.nz Traderpoint.co.nz etc... and also on one of my websites so thats running their business sideline/shadowing it.

Thread Information