Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Cars that should NOT have been built

Originally posted by crisis
    You cant register certain cars in Australia due to their width. I believe the F40 Ferrari was one of those. You can buy one but you can only use it to race or perhaps there are special permits for certain occasions. It does seem a little odd the Australia prohibits cars that are allowed in Europe. We have a little extra elbow room over here I would have thought.
    If only -
    We had access to all cars -
    I'm greedy - (not to own them) - just to see them pull up alongside of you
    but I guess we've only just started letting Americans see our GTO's

You cant register certain cars in Australia due to their width. I believe the F40 Ferrari was one of those. You can buy one but you can only use it to race or perhaps there are special permits for certain occasions. It does seem a little odd the Australia prohibits cars that are allowed in Europe. We have a little extra elbow room over here I would have thought.

just a few word:

Montezemolo, president of Ferrari, want to meet who want to buy a Ferrari, 'cause he want to sell a Ferrari only to people that deserve it and not tho the first millionair that knock on the door!

for example...for buying the F50...you need to own at least two ferrari!

i don't know the terms for the F40, but I think it's similar to the F50!

UN ANELLO PER MODERARLI...UN ANELLO PER RICHIAMARLI...UN ANELLO PER FERMARLI E NEL BUIO...BANNARLI

Ash nazg durbatulūk, ash nazg gimbatul, ash nazg thrakatulūk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul

Originally posted by Venon
    just a few word:

Montezemolo, president of Ferrari, want to meet who want to buy a Ferrari, 'cause he want to sell a Ferrari only to people that deserve it and not tho the first millionair that knock on the door! for example...for buying the F50...you need to own at least two ferrari! i don't know the terms for the F40, but I think it's similar to the F50!
    Perhaps he should then shove them all up his arse. Such exquisite arrogance. They may sell all they make however when you deliberately make less than the demand thats not too difficult. I believe I read a quote from one of the Ferrari wankers saying that they would always like to make one less car than they could sell. Contrived exclusivity.
    "A string is approximately nine long."
    Egg Nogg 02-04-2005, 05:07 AM

eskuse me Crisis....'cause of my bad english...I can't understand if your post is just a notes or if it is a provocative one?
    UN ANELLO PER MODERARLI...UN ANELLO PER RICHIAMARLI...UN ANELLO PER FERMARLI E NEL BUIO...BANNARLI

Ash nazg durbatulūk, ash nazg gimbatul, ash nazg thrakatulūk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul

Perhaps he should then shove them all up his arse. Such exquisite arrogance. They may sell all they make however when you deliberately make less than the demand thats not too difficult. I believe I read a quote from one of the Ferrari wankers saying that they would always like to make one less car than they could sell. Contrived exclusivity.
    All manufacturer's would like to say that.
    One less product than the demand would mean no need for sales -
    or any effort on the part of the retailer -
    or any need to udate products -
    or any need to build new products -
    or any..... -
    yeah they're just wankers.

On a similar note I believe Toyota should have never introduced the Avalon ('Hav-a-long').-
    Who the hell do they think they are?
    They figure that they may be able to pull some more of the market from Ford/Holden just because they're Toyota - give me a break.
    It's a rip-off with nothing to offer in design or form and they said 20,000 of them would race off the sales floors - yeah right - dickheads.

Originally posted by Venon
    eskuse me Crisis....'cause of my bad english...I can't understand if your post is just a notes or if it is a provocative one?
    I am criticising the management of Ferrari for their stuck up cynicism. Love their cars though.

Originally posted by BiTurbo
    On a similar note I believe Toyota should have never introduced the Avalon ('Hav-a-long').-
    Who the hell do they think they are?
    They figure that they may be able to pull some more of the market from Ford/Holden just because they're Toyota - give me a break.
    It's a rip-off with nothing to offer in design or form and they said 20,000 of them would race off the sales floors - yeah right - dickheads.
    Perhaps if it were rear whell drive.

Perhaps if it were rear whell drive.
    Front wheel drive cars (mini's?) are useless - totally!
    Try and make them go fast and they prove it to you.
    Dumb arse car design.

mabe if you realize what fwd cars are designd for you will realize their "use".
    they were designed for economy, to cut weight and drvetrain losses on light cars that usually dont have enough power to have a traction problem in the first place and that is still true on most fwd'ers today. they anrt ment to be performance cars, manufacturers add performance in the form of power to keep up with demand and competition. when the number one car sold world wide is a fwd'er it might not be that "useless" of a design after all
    UCP's Most Hardcore Burro!

Being human explains everything but excuses nothing

Well my mates mum owns an Avalon it has what he calls the "wog-box" option since it came with 16 or 17 inch mags (i cant rember in mainly cuz i dont care) and side skirts and shit like thagt its a nice plus cars that is a very smooth ride and it fair picks up (for a fwd v6 econo box) but it still have a very poor crash rating and doesnt make an ideal towing car either

lol, for me i dont think the word "tow" and the word "car" should go in the same sentence
    UCP's Most Hardcore Burro!

Being human explains everything but excuses nothing

doesnt speak highly of the vehical now does it and that bumper add on the got is fairly ordianry too a blake backed up and manged to get his tow ball under it i think you can fill in the gaps my mates mother is a very scary woman when shes mad

Come on guys, this thread is about American cars that should not have been built. I can't imagine that there are so few that on page 5 you already have to shift to Japanese cars. There should be many, many more examples that we can come up with, look at all those trucks and SUV's.
    How about the Saturn, which as far as I know hardly hits the exports markets.

I am criticising the management of Ferrari for their stuck up cynicism. Love their cars though.

Ferrari make the best cars in the world!

they can do this choise for that reason!

in a Casinņ people dressed normal cannot enter.....but elegant people are allowed to enter!

For Ferrari is the same!

if you are an idiot (and it's simple to see if a person is idiot) or similar...you can buy a Ferrari!

however....i sayd "idiot" but non only for that reason....obviously!

Well the general feeling i get about saturns by talking to americans they are sort of 50/50 for the car most dont care and apprently the manauls gearboxes are not very strong.
    and im sorry Venon most of that didnt sort of peice together.

Thread Information