Thread: FIA WTCC Growing and Growing!!!

FIA WTCC Growing and Growing!!!

Yestreday 5-15-05 ESPN sports news mentioned how the Fia WTCC,(ETCC) is growing at a fast pace many broadcast, American braodcast stations taking a braod look at its attention, they mention that these form of races are capturing the wide attention of the young generation like the GrandAm races where they see everyday common driven cars that they can afford, tuned up with the aftermarket parts and great toned looks go head to head with eachother, they also mentioned that some of the executives from the major broadcasting stations said that this form of racing catching the young generations in the future is a must, since the young generation today has exploded with the car market and its aftermarket parts for tunning, and they can very adopt thier everyday car to what they see with these great races because these are cars you see everyday and some that you dont get to see here in the USA. cars from all over the world compete in these class of races which is great for racing sportsman.

Is it more exciting then F1?

The only reason I know that the WTCC is running this season is because we were thinking of going to the FIA GT round at Silverstone this weekend, where the WTCC is supporting.

Not very well publicised in the UK at all.
    Thanks for all the fish

Eurosport shows all the races so i see them everytime i can, it's great, and yes... more exiting than F1... but then again, it doesn't take much to be more exiting than F1...
    "Religious belief is the “path of least resistance”, says Boyer, while disbelief requires effort."

its probably shown on one of the cable sports channels here or something, im yet to see it
    I am the Stig

Thread Information