Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Thinking about changing political parties...

And actually, now that i think about it, it IS the governments job to provide me with a career, because if i dont have a career that means im not a productive citizen and the country suffers because of it, kind of like it is now...

Quote Originally Posted by MadMax13 View Post
    And actually, now that i think about it, it IS the governments job to provide me with a career, because if i dont have a career that means im not a productive citizen and the country suffers because of it, kind of like it is now...
    No, not only is that an incredibly selfish way of looking at it, but it's the government's job to help you find a job, not hand you one on a silver plate.
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

once i broke free the military grasp of my family...
    O yeah i totally forgot to mention earlier! Join the military. I went into the Navy after college and all the money i made there and the experience i gained there helped me get into and pay for law school.

If you are having problems competing in the market, give yourself an edge, the military will pay your way through college so you can quit complaining about that. Also they will give you a big time bonus (so you can quit complaining about wanting to buy a house) and pay you a decent ammount. Then when you are out youll have a great thing to put on your resume so getting a job will be easier if you dont go to college.
    A woman goes to the doctor to figure out why she is having breathing problems...The doctor tells her she is overweight. She says she wants a second opinion...the doctor says, "your ugly".

King, im not asking for a ****ing CEO job right out of the gate, im asking for a start, although everyone seems to think that i am. And Rooster, actually i am, however ive been PDQd from the Marines, AF and ANG, so its a long shot with the Navy...

King, im not asking for a ****ing CEO job right out of the gate, im asking for a start, although everyone seems to think that i am. And Rooster, actually i am, however ive been PDQd from the Marines, AF and ANG, so its a long shot with the Navy...
    What did you get PDQ'd for? you never know unless you try. when did you try before? they are a lot more lenient now.
    A woman goes to the doctor to figure out why she is having breathing problems...The doctor tells her she is overweight. She says she wants a second opinion...the doctor says, "your ugly".

King, im not asking for a ****ing CEO job right out of the gate, im asking for a start, although everyone seems to think that i am.
    I think the issue, at least from my end is that you expect the government to help you get a job. We all got jobs without the governments help, i dont see why you deserve it over me.

The solution to all your problems is to change political parties to Vagitarianism.

No one knows why im getting PDQd, thats why EVERYONE is willing to work with me, yet for some reason it keeps happening. It aint my ASVAB because i scored a 73 or or 75, i dont remember exactly, i dont have felonies and i dont have an medical issues. And as far as jobs, i dont even expect the government to help me get a job, just make sure that there are jobs available. Take sales tax, for instance, it goes to corporations, it goes to corporations because theyre creating "jobs". Im still paying 8% sales tax and those corporations are telling me to **** off because theyre taking those "jobs" over seas, food is more expensive, gas is more expensive, school is more expensive, yet the government does NOTHING about it, they just tell those who suffer because of it to, again, **** off, theyd like you to think it isnt their fault...

No one knows why im getting PDQd, thats why EVERYONE is willing to work with me, yet for some reason it keeps happening. It aint my ASVAB because i scored a 73 or or 75, i dont remember exactly, i dont have felonies and i dont have an medical issues. And as far as jobs, i dont even expect the government to help me get a job, just make sure that there are jobs available. Take sales tax, for instance, it goes to corporations, it goes to corporations because theyre creating "jobs". Im still paying 8% sales tax and those corporations are telling me to **** off because theyre taking those "jobs" over seas, food is more expensive, gas is more expensive, school is more expensive, yet the government does NOTHING about it, they just tell those who suffer because of it to, again, **** off, theyd like you to think it isnt their fault...
    Maybe it's because you constantly bitch and moan?

Nah, that can't be it. It's the government, who hates you.
    Last edited by kingofthering; 06-03-2008 at 04:56 PM.
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

Wow, your proving about as bright as about 15% of the American population. I dont think the government hates anyone, they just dont give a shit about anyone...

Wow, your proving about as bright as about 15% of the American population. I dont think the government hates anyone, they just dont give a shit about anyone...
    Er.....

I have no idea whether this is good. Am I under the upper 15 percent? Or the bottom-feeder 15?

As for government not caring, that's not exactly true, as the Great Depression and subsequent eras proved, the people expect the government to give a shit. You live in America now. Try to get any even if brief glimpse of our history before making these generalizations.

Im talking about NOW, and in 20 years ive only seen one person who seemed to give a shit, Clinton, yeah, he made mistakes, and i dont mean Monica, hes did some shit i didnt agree with, but he seemed to actually care. I wonder if you guys happened to watch 30 Days tonight???. The one thing i keyed in on was that when the retired and active miners were asked what they would have liked to do instead of mining they ALL said "go on to school", but they couldnt afford it. The fathers said they NEVER wanted their kids to become miners, who are miners now, and THOSE fathers didnt want THEIR kids to become miners, they ALL wanted their kids to "go on to school". One geezer had black lung, doctor told him he should retire if he can, because black lung is some ****ed up shit, he said he couldnt because theyre werent any other jobs. I cant believe theyre are people that that doesnt seem to bother, that people have to do dangerous and physically damaging jobs not because they want to but because they HAVE to, because theres no other jobs and its the ONLY job that can sustain a household. That it doesnt seem to bother them that its someones dream to go to college, but they never achieve that dream because they cant afford it. I dunno about you "**** off, the government doesnt owe you shit" bunch but its one of the few things that actually breaks my heart...

We all know that the election day is almost near, that is why the two presidential candidates Obama and Mccain are beginning to set the tone for their campaign. Obama tackles for a change while McCain speaks for the economy. I found a video poll regarding about the latest speech of the two candidates. Actually it can be found in clashOrama and if you happened to see it already which of the two do you think has a better vision and why?

Obama is fake and untrustworthy and McCain thinks that if he bashes Bush here and there and acts like he gives a shit about the lower classes that he can win...

Thread Information