Thread: F-50 Gt

F-50 Gt

Now that is a good car to have, but ther is no one that i now how has one. Plus i have never seen one on the street. Its like the Enzo no one has one. Come on it has if not 700 hp and has a top speed of 236 mph. Does any one now if it already has a twin terbo in it? Is got to be cool car to have. Hay if you have one could you tell me.

no it doesn't have a turbo . it's NA V12 based on the 333Sp engine wich is based on a Formula 1 V12 engine ... the car was built for racing ... for private teams but Ferrari canceled the projects at the last moment
    There is no terrible way of winning
    there is just winning

u got pics? id love 2 c some!
    is it like the homoligated (how ever u spell it) f40's ive seen, in standard they are built for racing private teams etc?
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

i have some pics-
    Attached Images Attached Images
    wat you dont understand, is that i make love to my hand....so i dont need you honey, i beat my dik liek it owes me money
    !!

it is a great looking car
    Attached Images Attached Images
    wat you dont understand, is that i make love to my hand....so i dont need you honey, i beat my dik liek it owes me money
    !!

does anyone know when the Enzo GT comes out

sorry man, dont know about the enzo, would they be built in the 499 (?) cars built or would they be built outside of the 499 (?) made?
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

Quote Originally Posted by MikeNick
    Now that is a good car to have, but ther is no one that i now how has one. Plus i have never seen one on the street. Its like the Enzo no one has one. Come on it has if not 700 hp and has a top speed of 236 mph. Does any one now if it already has a twin terbo in it? Is got to be cool car to have. Hay if you have one could you tell me.
    there are a total of 3 F50 GT's in the world. one of them was wrecked not too long ago, but it should be repaired by now. the F50 GT is naturally aspirated, the engine is very similar to that of the road going F50's. the engine in an F50 street car, called the Tipo F130, is a de-tuned F1-type V12 engine expanded to 4.7 liters and rated at 513 hp at 8,500 rpm. The F50 GT engine is designated the Tipo F130A and develops 750 hp at 10,500 rpm.

Quote Originally Posted by whiteballz
    sorry man, dont know about the enzo, would they be built in the 499 (?) cars built or would they be built outside of the 499 (?) made?
    there will be a total of 399 Enzos built, 50 more than originally planned. there are currently no plans for an Enzo GT. however, a GT car derived from the Enzo is the Maserati MCC Corse Competizione GT.

http://www.seriouswheels.com/top-Maserati-MCC-GT.htm

Angry

You wrote so much that you fried my brain you little dumbass. next time speek ENGLISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I probley fell asleep thanks to you.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeNick
    You wrote so much that you fried my brain you little dumbass. next time speek ENGLISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I probley fell asleep thanks to you.
    you have such a small brain that it would be fied quite easily, learn english before you tell someone to speak it properly
    Wenn Sie wissen wollen, was einen volkswagen ein volkswagen macht, treibt es.

I remember a company called Koenig which attached 2 turbos to an F50 giving it something like 850 bhp. It would do 0-60 mph in less than 3 seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by RS6
    I remember a company called Koenig which attached 2 turbos to an F50 giving it something like 850 bhp. It would do 0-60 mph in less than 3 seconds.
    you're right.

http://www.racecar.co.uk/roadtest/f50gallery.html

I did that for a reason stupid. and by the way you spelled it wrong Smartass

Thread Information