Thread: Thank you UCP

Thank you UCP

Id just like to thanks those guys who kept replying to my threads. Wether you were supporting myself or not, or just interested in the series that I have been marketing with PR's. Lastnight was the hardest decision I have made. Since racing when i started at 7 it has nothing but be a thrill, an adrenline rush, but also a huge learning curve. Even tho i problem didnt do much as a kid besides running around aha and waiting to race, as I grew older i learned alot of lessons. Driving, smoothness, mechanical abilities, and just basics of racing. When I hit highschool, we didnt have an autoshop, which was a big bummer because thats something that i was always looking forward to. This biggest thing that struck me was fact at how much buisness in terms of money and so on is involved. I wasn't the lucky guy to have picked up a redbull junior program, or go to europe and race Formula Renault. Or even have enough money at the time to do those things. I was very happy to spend my 2 years at Formula 1200 and learn alot about low hp and how important drafting is.

As I babble on bout this. Last night my Dad (a guy who introduced me to Formula 1, a sport I had always dreamed of being in) we talked about the finacial stuff, and work since i just graduated from College. It was a hard decision but I will not be racing the rest of the season. Right now with work and I can't financially do it at this point. Im sorry guys for the hype i was excitied to do a few Rallies but its just not possible. The team, co driver and myself will be working hard to get sponsorship for Rallying next season.

Kyle Kosir

Well, at least you tried!
    I'm still blaming my father for allowing me to say "no, I prefer Transformers" when I was 5 and he asked me if I would have liked to try a go-kart.
    I mean, since when you listen to your 5 years old child, let alone about his future?!
    A couple of years after that I wanted to be a freaking dinosaur, where are my giant tusks?!

Regardless, good luck with your racing career, even if it doesn't happen, you've already done much more than many of us will ever do.
    KFL Racing Enterprises - Kicking your ass since 2008

*cough* http://theitalianjunkyard.blogspot.com/ *cough*

Hope you will make it back to the tracks. All the best.
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Thread Information