Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 3RROD: need i say more?

3RROD: need i say more?

Well last night got back from the pub at about 2 i think went to put on a DVD, started the sexbox up and low and behold, nothing except those three little slithers of evil death glowing before me like a big diseased absess. So left it tried again this morning and its still dead. On a Bank Bloody Holiday of all weekends!!!! Looks like i'm going to have to talk to my girlfriend about stuff. Forgotten how to do conversation
    "When I see an Alfa Romeo go by, I tip my hat." - Henry Ford

need i say more?
    Yes please, because I have absolutely no clue what on earth you are talking about.. A little more understandable english would be appreciated

If you have an XBox 360, you'll understand.

Quote Originally Posted by Dantera22B View Post
    If you have an XBox 360, you'll understand.
    Yes, but I have better things to do with my time (and money). Not everyone has these devices and this is still a automotive forum. I actually thought you were talking about a in-car DVD player or something, because your language did not make it much clearer either.

Time to upgrade. Falcon board and HDMI. <3
    [O o)O=\x/=O(o O]

The things we do for girls who won't sleep with us.

Patrick says:
    dads is too long so it wont fit
    so i took hers out
    and put mine in

Quote Originally Posted by drakkie View Post
    Yes, but I have better things to do with my time (and money). Not everyone has these devices and this is still a automotive forum. I actually thought you were talking about a in-car DVD player or something, because your language did not make it much clearer either.
    One would assume considering the thread is in the Gaming forum, the comments revolve around an XBox 360, and there are commonly known colloquialisms in relation to such an issue, that some prior knowledge would be assumed.

Do keep up, Drakkie.
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

3RROD=3 Red Rings of Death, meaning your 360 has some type of hardware failure. Check all the connections, move the power supply to an open ventilated area and retry. If nothing works call MS for a box.
    John says:
    so i had to dump acid into the block tank today
    i'm afraid to fap
    cause i got it on my hands

Where did you buy it from? My friend bought his from Game and they took it back and replaced it without question.

And then at a later date, it didn't actually go wrong, but he got it replaced anyway, cos the new 360 pro has HDMI. Somewhat naughty, I thought, but it just goes to show how easy it is to swap a 360 at Game.

well i bought mine from Currys in July '06 and have had no problems with it since I bought it, so it's had a fair innings. All of my friends who have them have all had the problem. I was the first to buy mine and its been the last one to let go. Can anyone help me as to how I return it to MS? i've got a number: 0800 587 1102. So i'm goin to give them a call on Tuesday. Any help would be most welcome. I'm guessing the warranty is still valid? They extended it to 3 years didnt they?

So did you have to speak to your girlfriend. If its a real emergency Ive got a conversational CD you can play to her, sneak it in her Walkman or something. Not sure what language its in but it might just keep her off your back for a while?

haha cheers v.6, its not too bad we've still got the PS2, Wii and the Megadrive, that and i'm going to the pub later.

Mine only had one and the store ****ers took my hard drive. I also had the 3 red rings before, unplug EVERYTHING, RE plug it in and start it up, it fixed mine...

Elliotti and I had this on Saturday when setting up to battle on Forza. Both machines did it. After blowing the dust off the contacts everything was fine.
    "Some days, you just can't get rid of a bomb!"
    "Life is short, drive fast!" - Lamborghini
    "How's that for a slice of fried gold?"
    "I'll take the case!" - Harvey Birdman

I'm gonna get the Halo 3 edition hopefully, so I can not have to worry about heat issues, since the manufacture process on the GPU and CPU were changed to 65nm in the Halo 3 edition, so less heat

Also, gotta get a PS3 and MacBook Pro (or Mac Pro).

Ouch. My friends' XBox had this problem. Hope it goes smoothly for you.

Microsoft usually replaces it though.

Thread Information