Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Honda City Ga2, Help Info Needed.

Honda City Ga2, Help Info Needed.

Hi all i have just brought this Honda city ga2 it has a 1.3 16v engine and goes like **** and revs out at 8000, but really i am after any info on parts that fit i.e Civic susspension and drive train, also does anyone else got one or ever seen one.
    cheers.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hmm...it's a kei-car,IIRC.

What about Honda Beat parts?
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

Did you try looking for Mugen or Spoon parts if they have any?

Does it need a wing?

I'm joking, of course. I'd say spend your money on good suspension bits, and let's not go down the 'how low can you go' lane, please. It looks like the previous owner gave that one a shot...

I see some arch-filling wheels and tires there, but I think I'm safe in assuming the previous owner didn't fit performance springs. Am I right?

If not, some gently uprated springs would help, as would new dampers, but don't get carried away trying to make a racecar of it. This car is light, and shouldn't need JGTC spring rates.

Try to find an adjustable rear anti-roll bar and spend the seat/wrench time to adjust the car to as near a neutral cornering balance as possible. If it comes down to it, side for understeer as a dab of trail braking will plant the front tires.

Speaking of tires, I'd yank those wide aftermarket alloys. Unless you spend enough money on the car to render its purchase ironic, it won't be making enough power to really justify 911-sized tires. You'll have more fun with economy car-spec rims and decent sports rubber, trust the Quail.
    I'm erudite ;-)

Honda City

Hiya mate, you are one lucky man, coz this car is very very rare. its like having one of those high end rare cars. Iam from Sri Lanka and i own this baby, and guess what, iam the only one in this country who has this car. feel so damn good about it. and i call it the BABY GODZILLA. this is a mean machine. i have installed after market RAYS ENGINEERING 15 inch low profiles with Brigstone Adrenaline tires. i smoke a STI, civic type R and all the montero's with V8 engines. so keep your baby safe. make sure you install the suspension system which gives very little ground clearance. coz if u think of racing, u'll need that. make sure u put some fat tires and it will fly and take cornors at speeds u wont beleive. take care. if u wanna hit me up for more tips, email me at [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by skynet_2008 View Post
    Hiya mate, you are one lucky man, coz this car is very very rare. its like having one of those high end rare cars. Iam from Sri Lanka and i own this baby, and guess what, iam the only one in this country who has this car. feel so damn good about it. and i call it the BABY GODZILLA. this is a mean machine. i have installed after market RAYS ENGINEERING 15 inch low profiles with Brigstone Adrenaline tires. i smoke a STI, civic type R and all the montero's with V8 engines. so keep your baby safe. make sure you install the suspension system which gives very little ground clearance. coz if u think of racing, u'll need that. make sure u put some fat tires and it will fly and take cornors at speeds u wont beleive. take care. if u wanna hit me up for more tips, email me at [email protected]
    Uh... welcome!

I'm sure you can trust me that this car is the complete antithesis of rare.
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

Honda City

Thankyou for replys when you say rare how rare do you meen and how much would it be worth done up. i was told Suzuki Swift suspension fits but not sure. please keep info coming as i am taking it all in as to make the best of this car.
    i can be emailed at [email protected].

Quote Originally Posted by Daveiow View Post
    Thankyou for replys when you say rare how rare do you meen and how much would it be worth done up. i was told Suzuki Swift suspension fits but not sure. please keep info coming as i am taking it all in as to make the best of this car.
    i can be emailed at [email protected].
    I'm not trying to be mean, but these cars aren't that rare.

If you want, there was a Turbo model, so I'm pretty sure that you could swap in the engine for a power boost.

Quote Originally Posted by skynet_2008 View Post
    Is... is... is he serious? What kind of STi manages to lose to that?
    Last edited by Rotary.freak; 01-10-2008 at 10:48 PM.

didn't mugen come up with a tricked out version of that particular city? i think they called 'bulldog'.

Quote Originally Posted by Rotary.freak View Post
    Is... is... is he serious? What kind of STi manages to lose to that?
    A Peel w/ STi badging?

the Honda City were underappreciated

the OP has a picture of the second model City , the GA series

only the first series Honda City were turbocharged (from Honda) , the second model didnt get a sporty version .

the second series City was also called the Honda Fit . it is a seriously small car , its almost the smallest modern car outside of the japanese kei class