Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: SICK RX-7 Front Ends?

Quote Originally Posted by adamfraser View Post
    No they dont.
    Go stick your Fast and the Furious DVDs on and stop talking absolute nonsense over here.
    Umm...did I "Ever" mention the Fast & Furious at all??? I dont think I did ...and I'm really sure you can't read cause I thought I ask a question about the RX-7s I posted in my first message...please re-read....and another thing, Im pretty sure again that I did not say anything bout F&F....and if I'm talking bout nonsense then why dont you start a thread with some of your awesome ideas...im sure it will be G00d

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy (in VA) View Post
    Please do not use the adjective "sick" to describe something unless it is actually diseased. It makes me nauseous. Thank you.
    Ohh..I will never do that again just cause you(the most impotant person on this forum) told me not too...how bout nice, good looking, clean, awesome...etc...pic another word to describe it for me...
    Oo____oO GT-R

Quote Originally Posted by CamNismo View Post
    Umm...did I "Ever" mention the Fast & Furious at all??? I dont think I did ...and I'm really sure you can't read cause I thought I ask a question about the RX-7s I posted in my first message...please re-read....and another thing, Im pretty sure again that I did not say anything bout F&F....and if I'm talking bout nonsense then why dont you start a thread with some of your awesome ideas...im sure it will be G00d
    I was replying to the "Veilside makes some Sick looking Aero parts"

The cars are all of the nature of the Fast and the Furious - silly looking bolt-on bodyworks that id anything, increase weight and drag. I'm not a hater - I love japanese cars, I work with Subaru and I am very used to working with japanese cars - mostly Subarus and Evos (I'm currently helping plant a brand new evo engine into a VI), I can appreciate them they way they came from the factory, I just dont see the fascination in making them look different. Everyone has their own opinions.

So in summary - I can read, thanks for asking.

The pics - First one is Porsche headlamps, last one is TVR Sagaris headlamps - As far as I know the lamps used in #2 (the pic I posted) was a custom job based on Koenigsegg designs. I think.
    Last edited by adamfraser; 06-20-2008 at 03:11 PM.

Ohh..I will never do that again just cause you(the most impotant person on this forum) told me not too...how bout nice, good looking, clean, awesome...etc...pic another word to describe it for me...
    For that kind of look, I would suggest the word macabre.
    You can call me scott.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrer View Post
    Sagaris is probably the car you're thinking of.
    That's an offense to the Sagaris , as all of the pictures in post 1 show grotesque wastage of perfectly good cars (stock RX-7s are nicely proportioned and stylish, unlike all this "Veilside" "Top Secret" and "Tokyo Drift" rubbish).

They really shouldn't let 12-year-old inbred wannabe "gangstas" design cars.

What he's trying to tell you is that these cars do look "sick", as in "they each look like a regurgitated dogs' breakfast". The "Fast and Furious" comments come from the fact that only ricers would like these rolling freakshows.
    "This is hardcore." - Evo's John Barker on the TVR Tuscan S

I was replying to the "Veilside makes some Sick looking Aero parts"

The cars are all of the nature of the Fast and the Furious - silly looking bolt-on bodyworks that id anything, increase weight and drag. I'm not a hater - I love japanese cars, I work with Subaru and I am very used to working with japanese cars - mostly Subarus and Evos (I'm currently helping plant a brand new evo engine into a VI), I can appreciate them they way they came from the factory, I just dont see the fascination in making them look different. Everyone has their own opinions.

So in summary - I can read, thanks for asking.

The pics - First one is Porsche headlamps, last one is TVR Sagaris headlamps - As far as I know the lamps used in #2 (the pic I posted) was a custom job based on Koenigsegg designs. I think.
    well thanks for actually answering my question and I am in no way the kind of person who likes some of the styles of the F&F...I usually like clean bodykits, no graphics, and just aggresive looking JDM cars....anyway u say that u like how Evo's & WRX's look coming from the factory...so do u mean that you would not do anything to the car other than performance???...I mean Japan Companies & Garages have some G00D Aero kits and thing to make the cars go faster and look more aggressive...I really like the TimeAttcks they do over in Japan wit these machines and I just dont think u could leave one with all the performance in the world and no kits.....anyway thanks for the answer and no big deal.....
    Oo____oO GT-R

The only thing I like is changes that are subtle but improve the look - i.e An STi with a front lip is alot better looking than an STi with no front lip.

Then again I know of someone with what looks like a completely standard Impreza but is running close to 700bhp - it certainly confuses alot of people!

The only thing I like is changes that are subtle but improve the look - i.e An STi with a front lip is alot better looking than an STi with no front lip.

Then again I know of someone with what looks like a completely standard Impreza but is running close to 700bhp - it certainly confuses alot of people!
    Yeah...I always called them "Sleepers"....like a completly stock car(looks wise) with all the perfomance in the world!!!

I wouldn't mind surprising ppl like that but I couldnt do it wit a Subie, most ppl already no there fast so I guess there not really that much of a sleeper car.....
    Oo____oO GT-R

No they dont.

Go stick your Fast and the Furious DVDs on and stop talking absolute nonsense over here.
    Here's a big thumbs down to all ucp members who have become assholes in their time here. There's no need. When I joined this site people were decent to each other and helpful. That ended quite a while ago though. A lot of the mods are still great and there's still a lot of hilarious people on here, but some people still persist in being jackasses.

As far as the rx7's go, I like a couple of them, dislike a few others, but as far as why someone would do that, maybe they want a rotary engine and don't like stock looks. Or maybe they want to do something different. Or whatever. Those pics are not of riced out cars by guys who know nothing- everything from the tires up is upgraded and they're fast as hell, so leave other people alone.

Oh yeah, and I'm more of a classic lotus guy, and I drive a camaro, so I'm about as far from a ricer fanboy as is possible; doesn't mean I need to tell people how stupid their cars are just because I don't like the bodywork.

Q-cars are a lot better than these things
    people who drive these cars are pall ricers

I'm pretty sure that there was this article saying all the cars from tokyo drift were slowerer than their stock conterparts other than the mustang and the 350Z which had 450rwhp

Quote Originally Posted by Bob View Post
    Here's a big thumbs down to all ucp members who have become assholes in their time here. There's no need. When I joined this site people were decent to each other and helpful. That ended quite a while ago though. A lot of the mods are still great and there's still a lot of hilarious people on here, but some people still persist in being jackasses.

As far as the rx7's go, I like a couple of them, dislike a few others, but as far as why someone would do that, maybe they want a rotary engine and don't like stock looks. Or maybe they want to do something different. Or whatever. Those pics are not of riced out cars by guys who know nothing- everything from the tires up is upgraded and they're fast as hell, so leave other people alone.

Oh yeah, and I'm more of a classic lotus guy, and I drive a camaro, so I'm about as far from a ricer fanboy as is possible; doesn't mean I need to tell people how stupid their cars are just because I don't like the bodywork.

Thank u B0B....when in the Hell did a Ricer have a Fast car??? they make them look fast but there not and add pointless stuff to them...when did an RX-7 become rice??? idk...but Re Amemiya RX-7 are not slow...
    Oo____oO GT-R

Quote Originally Posted by 092326001 View Post
    Q-cars are a lot better than these things
    people who drive these cars are pall ricers

I'm pretty sure that there was this article saying all the cars from tokyo drift were slowerer than their stock conterparts other than the mustang and the 350Z which had 450rwhp
    Yet another one...
    No, not all these people are ricers with slower than stock cars.

We've all seen the guy driving down the street in a civic or neon half covered in primer, with an oversized muffler and not much else. Well those cars do not go into these magazines.

Pick up a tuner magazine sometime. Go to one of the cars, look at the list of modifications. You'll probably see hi performance tires, larger brakes, upgraded suspension and possibly chassis components, some kind of work to the read and trans, and quite a bit of engine work. Many have full cages too. Stop being an idiot.

Yea it is...Vealside makes some Sick looking racks...
    Miscommunication seems to be a direct result of misplaced, text based sarcasm.

Yet another one...

We've all seen the guy driving down the street in a civic or neon half covered in primer, with an oversized muffler and not much else. Well those cars do not go into these magazines.

Pick up a tuner magazine sometime. Go to one of the cars, look at the list of modifications. You'll probably see hi performance tires, larger brakes, upgraded suspension and possibly chassis components, some kind of work to the read and trans, and quite a bit of engine work. Many have full cages too. Stop being an idiot.
    Another good point....I read alot of "Modified Mag" and the July 2008 issue has an RX-7 on the cover with 426hp...and theres a Skyline in this mag, an S2000...these r not RICERS!!!
    Oo____oO GT-R

Yet another one...

Your right but from a design issue they come short. In a lot of cases (but not all) it is all over the top in terms of looks.
    You can call me scott.

Stop looking at me! Look at me! Stop looking at me!
    I don't like them, I like the stock RX-7 better. That meat makes me hungry.
    I dont if I'll make home tonight
    But I know I can swim
    under the Tahitian moon

Thread Information