Well thats it, you guys finally pushed me to my limits.

I have been on UCP for over a year, and have been werty for over 9 months, and never had a problem until recently. Im not leaving just because of the rep change, its not that important to me, as many of you would like to beleive. I am leaving because of my position on this site, i am constanly bombarded. Every time there is a discussion, i am the only one who speaks out for my side. Not just recently either, this has always been the case.

It makes me depressed that i am leaving this site. I actually made some great friends here. I want to acknowledge them...Mustang, Foto Choppa, Fabio, uk cars, dark phenix, whiteballz, niko, matra, wouter, megotmea, baddabang, lfb666, cls13vg30, sweeny, batmobile, carlover and many more. Its incredible to say i made friends on the other side of the world.

Man this sucks.....

As for those of you who said i took cheap shots at them, i am sorry, but i was first to take a hit. Call me whatever you like if it makes you feel better. But dont call me immature, its hard to argue with 15 different people at the same time, when they are all against you. And when i have been taken out of my comfort zone like that, i tend to get rude, as most people would in that situation.

I hate how this all happened in only 2 days! I wouldve gotten over the rep thing just fine, but the arguement about it was to insulting, i had to speak my mind cause no one else was.

I was a super-power of UCP! I had 110 rep, i was fifth highest out of over 5000. I worked hard for my rep. Sure i was mad about it, rep was a fun thing for me. And just so u know, i got maybe 10 rep from enzo pics, the enzo thread wasnt what got me where i was. And it was about 200 of my posts. Dont anyone ever say i didnt contribute to UCP.

So im leaving, and im not alone sadly, many great members are also leaving or have already.

-werty

I love the Ferrari Enzo