Thread: College Football

College Football

Well, the season started off last weekend, and there was one great game. USC vs. Virginia Tech, Virginia Tech almost knocked off USC (who is ranked #1) in the first week! I'm looking forward to a great season of football, and hope to see Michigan in the championship game. Their first game is this saturday at noon against Miami (Ohio).
    VIVA FERRARI!!!!!!

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!" ~ Benjamin Franklin

If everything's under control, you're going too slow ~ Mario Andretti

"We can't stop here! This is bat country!" ~ [U]Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas: A Savage Journey into the Heart of the American Dream[/U]

God I love playing american football but damn I hate watching it. It's just the same shit to me. I fail to see and sense in watching it.

P.S. JUST MY OPINION!
    badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger

Quote Originally Posted by d-quik
    God I love playing american football but damn I hate watching it. It's just the same shit to me. I fail to see and sense in watching it.

P.S. JUST MY OPINION!
    I feel the same about basketball, fun to play, boring to watch. But I love football though Pro football, never got into college football for some reason. GO REDSKINS!!!!
    "NEVER ALLOW SOMEONE TO BE YOUR PRIORITY, WHILE ALLOWING YOURSELF TO BE THEIR OPTION"

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari Tifosi
    Well, the season started off last weekend, and there was one great game. USC vs. Virginia Tech, Virginia Tech almost knocked off USC (who is ranked #1) in the first week! I'm looking forward to a great season of football, and hope to see Michigan in the championship game. Their first game is this saturday at noon against Miami (Ohio).

Oh please tell me you're not for Michigan..Us SEC boys need to stick together. I personaly am a Tennessee fan even though a friend of mine from H.S plays Center for Kentucky.
    2005 Victory Red Chevrolet Silverado Crew Cab
    2002 Concord Purple Harley Sportster 883XLC

"I think the Vietnam war is nothing more than the white people sending the black people to fight the yellow people in order to secure a nation stolen from the red people"-Anonymous

UCP's Biggest Chevrolet Corvette fan.

I was raised in Michigan, not from Georgia. Although I do like UGA as well. But Michigan is still #1, they will be National Champs this year!
    VIVA FERRARI!!!!!!

"We can't stop here! This is bat country!" ~ [U]Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas: A Savage Journey into the Heart of the American Dream[/U]

We shall see ;-)

"I think the Vietnam war is nothing more than the white people sending the black people to fight the yellow people in order to secure a nation stolen from the red people"-Anonymous

What is Tenn. ranked anyways, are they ranked?
    VIVA FERRARI!!!!!!

13 last I saw. They played UNLV this past weekend but i didn't watch it or find anything about the outcome.

Tennessee won 42-17, just to let you know. Good game Friday, Florida State vs. Miami, too bad I can't watch it, I'll be camping. Michigan vs. Notre Dame will be a good game as its a rivalry, but Michigan shouldn't have any trouble.
    VIVA FERRARI!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari Tifosi
    Tennessee won 42-17, just to let you know. Good game Friday, Florida State vs. Miami, too bad I can't watch it, I'll be camping. Michigan vs. Notre Dame will be a good game as its a rivalry, but Michigan shouldn't have any trouble.

Yeah, shouldn't. I think I may have to find that FSU game and watch it.

The FSU vs. Miami game is on tomorrow at 8 pm on ABC.
    VIVA FERRARI!!!!!!

GO FSU or GO MIAMI I LIKE BOTH!

Go West Virginia Mountaineers and Purdue Boilermakers!

Im going to college at the Univ. of Florida, I know the Gators have a good rep but im not familiar with college football even though i would like to be.
    "to deny our own impulses, is to deny the very thing that makes us human." mouse in the matrix

"have you ever been draged to the sidewalk and beaten unitil you PISS..BLOOD!!"-cage in matchstick men

HARRY--Wait a second, are you telling me you sold my dead bird to a blind kid?
    LLOYD--Well who else was I gonna sell it to?
    HARRY--But Lloyd, Petey didn't even have a head.
    LLOYD--Harry, I took care of it.-Dumb and Dumber

Thread Information